52 rue Gambetta, St-Tropez, 83990, France

Booking.com Travelocity AMOMA.com

• St. Tropez best hotel

Amazing boutique hotel. Stayed at Byblos previosly but it doesnt compare. A Relaix and Chateau Hotel. 12 rooms only with private pool and gardens. the "inn" place when opened to the public after 7pm.
    Service was fantastic. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Not inexpensive- but you get what you pay for in St. Tropez. Closest luxury Hotel to walk to anything. Right in the center of the village.

Unique Quality: Pool - 5 stars
    Service- 5star
    Prices- High
    Rooms- 5 Star

Directions: Center of Town on Rue Gambetta

More about Saint-Tropez

nice terrace in bottom of the churchenice terrace in bottom of the churche

Local artist...great people watchingLocal artist...great people watching

The port of Saint TropezThe port of Saint Tropez

Panorama of Saint TropezPanorama of Saint Tropez

Anyone know anything about L'astrigale Hotel.....no reviews online?

by SWEETPOPPI

Looking for any info on tis hotel, seems like a good location but can't find any reviews online which is very strange

by Beausoleil

You're right; it's very strange. There is nothing on Trip Advisor or France.com. I'd be a little leary with no reviews and knowing they've changed proprietors recently. You could check Bookingbuddy.com and see if they have anything. Hopefully, someone will log on here who has stayed there since they changed hands.

Good luck.

by puerto_lover

The name is : Le Domaine De L'Astragale and own web site is: http://www.lastragale.com/ but you may have discovered all that.

I found a few reviews on:

by salford66

Thanks guys, ending up going with Les Capuccines as got a good rate for a large room.

Travel Tips for Saint-Tropez

Travelling to St Tropez from St Raphael

by nitrofan

To the best of my knowledge there are only two ferry drop off points in St Tropez.

One is slightly west of the marina right on the main car park and about 5 mins slow walk from the harbour the other is in the harbour its self.

Unless you can afford a helicopter flight you will not be flying into St Tropez La Mole perhaps, but it will be an expensive transfer from there.

your only other options are:

A Taxi from St Raphael seriously this only advisable if you own your own bank! and depending on the time of day you travel have about three hours to waste in traffic listening to the driver moan that YOUR journey is costing HIM a small fortune in lost business!!

A Bus depending upon the time of day you travel this will be either slow or very slow but reasonably priced.

Lifestyle essentials: cigarettes and mobile phone

by NiceLife

She gets about St Tropez by scooter, naturally. Big hair and a size six, all she needs is a pack of cigarettes and a mobile phone: everything else is superflous in the St Tropez lifestyle.

A word about size

You will not see many fat people in St Tropez. The one thing that shouts out loud here is that "thin is good". Its cruel but such is life. If you have acheived thin by the usual means - extreme calorie restriction - all you now need to do is practice lines like "Darling its not my fault I am naturally thin!". Particularly within earshot of other women.

Fellas: only one "size" matters here, the size of your bank balance.

Tarte Tropezienne

by NiceLife

A Polish refugee baker created this delightful confection that can be purchased freshly made from the original bakery in st Tropez

Tarte Tropezienne offers you a sumptuous wedge of creme patisierrie custard, sandwiched in sponge cake and dusted with crystallised sugar. Fabulous, and the best tasted.

St. Tropez Style

by reeka

"Holiday with a bit of adventure.."

Ok, so its been nearly a year now that I went to St. Tropez, and now am only getting round to writing about it. Well, I guess, life happens! Or more in my case, uni, work, uni, uni and more uni.
So, now that I'm on my holidays, its the perfect time to write a little about my trip.

Its my parents who suggested I go, at first I was reluctant, going on an organised trip, I usually like to be independent. But good, so there I was reading the blurp, waking up to a beautiful sunrise each morning, coffee on your patio, yada yada, sounded great so far, then I see the words singles holiday. I freaked!! Its bad enough to be single when all your friends are married/engaged etc etc, but for your mum and dad to send you off on a singles holiday, my god, I was absolutely mortified. I had my rant and rave, and when I calmed, I remembered the waking to a sunrise and having coffee on the patio bit. And thats what I kept in my head as I boarded the plane to Nice in September...

"The obligatory group shot!"

Of course, what I had imagined was far from the truth, and the seven days that followed were some of the best days I had had for some time. Let me tell you about the group, before you get the wrong idea, no they weren't sad with no lives, people (sorry, as I had imagined) that sounds terrible I know so please, no comments.

Moving on...

As I said, before I got distracted, I had the best week, with some great people, we shared laughs, loooovely food and wine! and also a reverse bungee, as a result from one to many glasses of wine! more on that later...

"The obligatory roomie shot!"

I was fortunate enough to share an apartment with these two girls, and we hit it off straight away, it even turns out I sat behind one of them on the plane over.

A small world it indeed is.

A week of kayaking, mountain biking, water skiing, snorkelling, sailing, swimming, hiking, shopping, exploring, eating and drinking lay ahead of us. I couldn't wait, as soon as I met everyone, I knew it would be alright. And looking back on it a year later, after my initial panic, I'm glad I took the decision to go.

Comments