Vaison-la-Romaine Hotels

Our Members Say

• nicoleken profile photo nicoleken
  • Reviews: 694

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Camping du Theatre Romain: campsite

the stay on the campsite is wonderful ! The owner is very kind and helpful !

situated near the center of the city

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Camping
  • Written July 21, 2004
Tip Photo

• pigletsmom profile photo pigletsmom
  • Reviews: 433

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

La Fountaine de Charambaud: Lovely Farm Stay

I stayed in an absolutely lovely house that was right up the road from Vaison La Romaine, in the lovely area of Crestet. We rented the apartment for one week and had an a delightful time. The owners were fabulous, and encouraged us to eat all the ripe wonderful cherries on their trees. What a great experience. I will return some day. Beautiful area, great house and surroundings. The house was about $1000 for one week, but I split it with two girlfriends so it really was not expensive for me at all, and for a family of four, or even a couple, it would be rather a good deal.

First off the place is charming, an 18th century stone farm house. Very clean and modern inside, decorated with a dutch feel and wonderful friendly owners. Could not have asked for more. There are three seperate apartments to rent, each 2 bedrooms each, large living room, large kitchen fully stocked, large bathroom, and views from every room. The best view for us was from our bathtub. Fantastic grounds with vineyard and cherry trees. Large lovely pool. The other tenents were very friendly and sweet, they get mostly Europeans staying at the house.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Farm Stay, Historical Travel, Family Travel
  • Written July 10, 2004

Terrace and countryside

• Elainehead profile photo Elainehead
  • Reviews: 554

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Burrhus: Low budget hotel

This low-budget hotel is very close to the Vestiges de Puymin, so if you came to Vaison-la-Romaine to see a concert at the Théâtre Antique, this is right hotel for you. The room I stayed in was very basic but clean. Only one complain: they should change their mattress...because I felt that mine was some sort of an old one.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive