Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
Excellent location close to the station
The rooms are neat and clean, just like in any other hotel from the Novotel group. But beware for the matress... just as in any Novotel, it's rock-hard. Question of preferences.
The hotel is built over the tracks of the station. We don't really like to sleep with AC, so we switched it off and opened the window. We found out to our cost :-) All through the night we heard the shrill tones of train brakes riding up and down under our window. The switch was a few meters up. The attraction of sleeping over the tracks...
I must be honest: the windows have triple or quadruple glazing. When closed, everything is quiet.
The first photo shows the hotel from the outside. The second photo shows a view from the station, throug one of the corridor windows and the third one shows the view we had from our hotel room window.
Unique Quality: - No restaurant
- Breakfast: good
- Novotel cafe: for a quick snack at any time of the day or the night.
- Underground garage: €9 / night.
Directions: Station of Annecy
Popular Hotels in Annecy
4, quai Eustache Chappuis, Annecy
12 Rue de la Poste, Annecy
15, rue Louis Chaumontel, Annecy
12, rue de la Gare, Ilo´t de la Manufacture, Annecy
Explore the World
- Kivotos Club Hotel Deluxe
- Holiday Inn Select Tyler
- Hotel Garbe
- Coast Long Beach Hotel
- Empire Hotel And Country Club
- Holiday Inn Express SOUTH HILL-LACROSSE, VA
- Sleep Inn & Suites Saint Louis
- Hotel Nikko Osaka
- Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort
- Park Hyatt Johannesburg
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Orangeburg, South Carolina
- The Shores Resort & Spa
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific Sydney