- Reviews: 46
PREMIERE CLASSE ANNEMASSE: Bare basics but comfortable
Booked a triple room, it has 3 bunk beds. January 2007
Very cheap to stay, costing less than £10 pppn. No breakfast, no lifts to any floors (so beware if you have large bulky heavy luggage).
telly, 1 chair and desk, small shower nothing else...
OK for just staying over a night or 2.
Cheap?? but comfortable, quiet and helpful receiption staff
access ot hotel and own room with KEY CODES! don't lose your checkin papers...!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Motel 6 Sacramento Central
- Palms Motel
- Red Roof Inn Nashua
- Auburn Lodge Hotel
- Sofitel London Heathrow
- Grand Hotel Hermitage
- Best Western Valley Plaza Inn
- South Beach Inn - On the Sea
- Marina Club Lagos Resort
- Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd
- Quality Hotel on the Beach
- Art Hotel William Bratislava
- Anjunapalms Guesthouse