the town, not just the water
"Evian, south bank of lake Geneva"
April 2003 was my second trip to Evian, i had stayed there for two weeks as a 15 year old and was happy to find it was still as beautiful as I remember
It's situated in the department of Haute Savoie and has a total population of 7,500.
* source of Evian Mineral Water, erected in 1903
* Medieval church Notre Dame de l'Assomption
* Historical Funicular railway
* Musical fountain
* Theatre (1883 - 1886)
* The "PreCurieux" Water gardens
* Evian Masters Golf
* Evian Thermal Bathes
* Gold medal 2002 in the European Town in bloom competition