L'Hotel de l'Europe

Tags

Budget Travel Business Travel
See Amenities
Mikebond's Profile Photo

Ancient hotel in the city centre

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 28, 2010

My parents and I spent two nights at this hotel on our way back home from Bordeaux. We had booked a triple room there because of the rather low price and the central position. We were set in a room at the third floor, not reached by the wi-fi signal, so I had to sit in the hall to use internet on my iPod Touch, but this was a minor problem.
The room was very hot (it was August) and not equipped with air conditioning, which is quite understandable because this is an ancient building and such big works would have spoilt the façade of the hotel.
If you go to Grenoble in spring, autumn or winter, or if you don't suffer the heat, you will feel very comfortable here.

JLBG's Profile Photo

Hôtel de l'Europe

by written on April 20, 2005

Living in Grenoble, I do not have any opportunity to try any hotels or hostels. I have often sent vistors to this hotel and they have always been very happy.

Unique Quality: Price of the rooms are from 25 to 55 euros. Hôtel de l'Europe is in the hyper center, easily reached by tram from the train station.

Nearby L'Hotel de l'Europe

• Beverage Selection
  • Spa
  • Free High Speed Internet

Grenoble Travel Forum

Need advice about Grenoble, France? Visit the Travel Forum for Grenoble and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Grenoble hotel reviews