Le Grand-Bornand Hotels

Our Members Say

• pdouglas profile photo pdouglas
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

http://www.hotel-les-flocons.com/: ski hotel

for skiing right on the slopes this is the one .hotel staff and owner exceptionally helpful rooms basic but cleaned every day .half board 4 course meal on the evenings superb as much as you want . heated ski/boot lockers .58 euros a night half board

every room has a great views right next to the chair lift, ski hire ,bar ,restaurant and car park .bus stop to village near by

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Skiing and Boarding
  • Written January 21, 2008
Tip Photo

• biloune profile photo biloune
  • Reviews: 27

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Chalets du Chinaillon - Chalet de la Frasse: Sleeping and relaxing

I don't know really why I explain my stay here... shhhhhh nobody can know this place. Today, the prices are less expansive than everywhere else, there are not too much people, and you can reserve three weeks before without any problems. So I tell you the name of the chalet but shhhh: Les Chalets de la Frasse.
What am I doing.....???

Every house is separated in two appartments. Big appartments: for 4 to 12 people. All with great views on the Aravis. Ok it's far from the center (village: 4 km, chinaillon: 2 km) and from the pistes (1,5 km)... But I swear the view is better than smaller distances!
Only one problem if I have to find one: the ado. We were there with 10 friends and the walls were in paper... every move we made was heard by the others. But fantastic experience! We pay 80 euros per person for one week.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average