Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
Good combination of quality, location and money.
We stayed in this hotel in July, 2006.
Good location behind the train and bus stations. Bus stop of airport shuttle is near by the hotel. You need just walk through the train station.
About 15 minutes by walking to the city center.
Room prises were lower on weekends than on working days. Room was small, but clean. Kettle with tea/coffeepacks and coockies were in the room.
Really reccomend for budget travellers. Good choice of prise, quality and location.
Popular Hotels in Lyon
2, 4, 6, 8, rue du Boeuf, Lyon
20 Place Bellecour, (Formerly Sofitel Lyon Royal ), Lyon
28 Cours de Verdun Perrache, Lyon
70 Quai Charles de Gaulle, Lyon
Explore the World
- Kabayan Hotel-Pasay
- Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
- Super 8 Motel South Hackensack NJ/NYC Area (410 Rt. 46 West.)
- Hotel Palomar Atlanta - Midtown - a Kimpton Hotel
- Libertel Elysees Ponthieu
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End
- Comfort Suites Downtown Minneapolis
- Hotel Mendut
- Golden Sands Villas
- Nova Lodge
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Rio All Suite Hotel And Casino
- Dorsett Seaview Hotel
- Golden Sands Hotel Apartments