Value Score Great Value!
Good For Couples
The hotel is right on Place Bellecour which is a very large and lovely plaza. Although the streets around the hotel are busy, I wasn't bothered by street noise.
The hotel is just a 5 minute walk from Vieux Lyon (Old Lyon) across the Saone River.
It is a typical european hotel although my room was rather large by that measure. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and didn't mind my fractured french. They all spoke english very well.
More about Le Royal Lyon
I cannot decide between Hotel Le Royal Lyon and Boscolo Grand. I want walking distance to Old Town and shopping area. I would like an upscale hotel with French charm. Plz advise if you can suggest another as well.
Re: Lyon Hotels
Hi from Lyon,
Royal Hotel is better located, right at the corner of our biggest square, place Bellecour; croos the square, cross the Saone river and you'll be in the old town; Boscolo is close to Rgone river side, but also easy walking distance to old town.
Just a matter of rate then..just up to your financial decision!
enjoy you stay
Popular Hotels in Lyon
2, 4, 6, 8, rue du Boeuf, Lyon
20 Place Bellecour, (Formerly Sofitel Lyon Royal ), Lyon
28 Cours de Verdun Perrache, Lyon
73-75 rue President Edouard Herriot, (formerly Libertel Beaux Arts), Lyon
Explore the World
- Super 8 Motel - Kellogg
- Courtyard By Marriott Neuilly
- Sheraton Ferncroft Resort
- Barcelo Premium Punta Cana
- Grand Sunset Princess
- Holiday Inn Hilton Head - Oceanfront
- Hotel Supreme
- Celebrity Resorts Lake Buena Vista
- Staybridge Suites St. Louis Westport
- Palm Plaza Oceanfront Resort
- Hotel Rome - at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
- Intercontinental Resort & Casino Hurghada
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne
- Tune Hotels .Com Downtown Kuala Lumpur