- Reviews: 46
ETAP Accour Hotel: Cheap and reasonable!
Booked a triple room for under £10ppn, no breakfast included (you can do, for another 10EUR).
The book is very basic, it has, 1 bunk bed consisting a double and a single bed. Space is limited but else everything else is ok. Wash room is adequate, towels soap provided. 1 telly, 1 chair!! (for 3 of us!) plus a wardrobe.
Hotel situated next to some school or youth insitution, groups of youths do hang about..
Cheap and reasonable? No views outside window, as it is still being built and completed (Jan 2007)
Free parking available, brightly lit
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Crowne Plaza Toronto Don Valley
- Jolly Hotel Vittorio Veneto
- Soltee Crowne Plaza
- Holiday Inn Express Houghton Lake
- Beachside Resort and Conference Center
- Grand Riviera Princess
- Formule 1 Paris Porte de Chatillon
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - SALMON
- Traders Hotel
- Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort - Myrtle Beach
- Comfort Inn Times Square South
- Broadway Manor Inn
- Subic Park Hotel
- Claymore Hotel