Innsbrucker Strasse 24, Mittenwald, Bavaria, 82481, Germany

Booking.com

• yodelman's Profile Photo

Total Relaxation

Our stay here was everything we expected and much more. Maria (the owner) was fantastic and the other service people were fantastic as well. This was my first stay at this location but 4th trip to Mittenwald....all trips were great but WILL go back to stay at Franziska again and again! Room was great size compared to most european rooms with a very nice private bathroom...the veiw from the balcony....well breathtaking. Then breakfast room is charming and breakfast is great.....GOOD COFFEE!!! While German IS the spoken lahguage.....Maria tries her best to work with you....(my wife speaks German very well and I am a student). This place WILL make you feel right at home. If asked if I would recommend this place....well I definately would but would be giving something I would rather hold a secret. Location is great! We did not have a car but everything is well within walking distance. We may get a car....just to see other sites outside the area. BUT there is so much to experience with in the city itself and with the train and bus service within walking distance,,,,,you can see alot.

Directions: Mittenwald........with for stays to my credit....I learn more and more with everystay.....look for more than a touristy place...there is sooo much culture to behold here.

Comments