Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
I stayed here 1 night when my friends came over to visit me. I did not mean to, but there was no problem. (Ok, so i did not pay, but oh well!) It's one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in.
Unique Quality: No curfew. Very central.
In Bavaria, you must be under 26 in order to stay in a hostel. There are exceptions to the rule, so check in advance.
Directions: Get out at U1 station Rotkreuzplatz. It is down by Kaufhof.
JH München (Hosteling...
JH München (Hosteling International)
Unique Quality: Is nice place. The rooms are great. You can rent a bike in that place for only US$11 dlls by day.
Is near a subway station so you will not have problems to get to the tourist places.
Unique Quality: Spacious clean dorms - 6 bed although I think there were bigger ones for the guys - in a large building set in a courtyard. The breakfasts were the best we had in any hostel without a doubt! Its in a good location and they have an information desk where you can find out about the sites and so on.
Directions: near Rotkreuzplatz U-Bahn station, 3 stops from the Hauptbahnhof.
Popular Hotels in Munich
Uhlandstrasse 1, Munich
Neuturmstrasse 1, (formerly Hotel Rafael), Munich
Laimerstrasse 40, Munich
Sophienstrasse 28, Munich
Explore the World
- Candlewood Suites Detroit - Auburn Hills
- Hyatt Regency Montreal
- Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade
- Catalonia Aragon Hotel Barcelona
- The Summit at Grand Sierra Resort & Casino
- Ta Cenc Hotel & Spa Gozo
- Sidney James Mountain Lodge
- Shangri-Las Rasa Ria Resort
- Jefferson House
- Blue Horizon Resort Apartments
- Best Western Movieland Orlando
- The Passage Samui Resort
- InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong