Value Score Poor Value
Good For Business
The Mandarin Oriental is one of the newest and most luxurious hotels in Munich. It's centerally located less than 5 minutes walk from the Marienplatz and Residenz, and it almost touches the Hofbrohaus. Rooms are what you expect of a Mandarin or any luxury hotel (though rooms seem to be missing that "homey" feeling). The beds are VERY hard and rooms on high floors have views of the town while those on lower floors may be facing a parking garage. The staff is friendly and helpful but not entirely attentive. There is a restaurant on the first floor and pool on the roof top.
5 elegant stars
This is the place where I live ;-)
The 'Mandarin Oriental'
Just kidding, but it's a nice place to stay for about 300 Euros per night...
This is just another piece of grandiose architecture, which dominates the area around Odeonsplatz.
Popular Hotels in Munich
Uhlandstrasse 1, Munich
Neuturmstrasse 1, (formerly Hotel Rafael), Munich
Laimerstrasse 40, Munich
Sophienstrasse 28, Munich
Explore the World
- The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya
- Hotel Cappuccini Convento
- Super 8 Motel South Hackensack NJ/NYC Area (410 Rt. 46 West.)
- Four Points by Sheraton Chicago Midway Airport
- Holiday Inn Caen City Centre
- Marriott Marquis New York City
- Golden Sands Villas
- Raffles Resort Canouan Island
- Holiday Inn Express BELTON, MO
- Sandos Papagayo Arena Beach Resort
- Holiday Inn Darling Harbour (68 Harbour Street Sydney Nsw 2000)
- The Ritz Plaza Hotel
- Sea View Inn