Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
Nice gem near Sendlinger Tor
I stayed here for 12 nights on a business trip and had a very pleasant stay. 24-hour desk staff were friendly, very helpful, & spoke excellent English. Room wasn't particularly large, but quite adequate, and quiet. Superb free breakfast with a zillion choices. In-room ethernet or wireless internet is available, though not free.
Unique Quality: Nice little pizza restaurant ("Mixto") next door - crispy-crust pizza by the slice.
Directions: A 5-minute walk southwest of Sendlinger Tor U-bahn station (U1, U2, U3, U6, U7).
Only about 15-20 minutes to walk to Marienplatz (or take U3 or U6).
Popular Hotels in Munich
Uhlandstrasse 1, Munich
Neuturmstrasse 1, (formerly Hotel Rafael), Munich
Laimerstrasse 40, Munich
Sophienstrasse 28, Munich
Explore the World
- Howard Johnson Resort Hotel St. Pete Beach
- Moevenpick Resort Taba
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
- Flamboyan Caribe Hotel Palma de Mallorca
- Harbour View Apartments
- Citadines London Trafalgar Square
- St Pierre Golf/Country Club
- Homewood Suites Anaheim-Main Gate Area
- Wyndham Royal Vista
- Fertel Etoile
- Markham Inn
- Orchids Resort
- Clube Alvor Ria
- GREAT WOLF LODGE MASON OHIO