Hotel Garni

Am Schrannenplatz C153 1/2, Neuburg an der Donau, Bavaria, 86633, Germany

More about Neuburg an der Donau

Day trip somewhere around Neuburg an der Donau.

by Gili_S

I will visit this area in Bavaria later this summer and I hope someone can give me good Off The Beaten Path tips for a day trip somewhere around, nature reserve, national park, forest, lake, hills, village, monastery, castle etc. Thanks.

Re: Day trip somewhere around Neuburg an der Donau.

by Weissdorn

by Gili_S

ha ha, yes, thanks, as an experience traveler, of course I was already checking this site and I will do more to details later.
But maybe someone will come with some local secrets, thats what I am looking for. :-)

by Henkster

Landshut is beautiful - check my page! So is Regensburg, and many other places in the beautiful region.

by Gili_S

OK, thanks, I will check for Landshut.
About Regensburg I heard a lot, it is just a bit of a distance to get there, but I will try.

Travel Tips for Neuburg an der Donau

Neuburg an der donau

by Gili_S

Neuburg an der donau is a small and very nice city in Bavaria. The old city and the castle are the main attractions here and also the river Danube that runs in the middle of this city.

Neuburg an der donau official site

Netta at the Volksfest

by Gili_S

Nothing much more to tell about this Volksfest beside this great picture of Netta on the bike, it was not easy to take her of the bike and I had to pay again and again for more rounds till the young lady agreed to get off the bike.

Fishing

by Gili_S

I did not try fishing myself and I have no idea what kind of fish you can catch here. But while walking by the Danube River I noticed some young people trying fishing. If you do intent to fish, better to check first with the authorities about local laws and rules.

Comments