Pension Dedler Haus

Ettaler Strasse 8, Oberammergau, Bavaria, 82487, Germany

Pension Dedler Haus
Booking.com Priceline.com Expedia.com

• Charming B&B

My best friend and I stayed here for a few days and enjoyed our stay. The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable, and I liked that breakfast was included. We found the staff to be friendly. I did have a complaint that we were overcharged in the store, which I included in my review at booking.com, but since that time the owners contacted me with an offer for a refund, which unfortunately booking.com will not allow me to update my review to reflect. All in all, this was a nice place to stay and very affordable.

Directions: Close to the church

More about Oberammergau

More paintingsMore paintings

Luftlmalerei HousesLuftlmalerei Houses

mountainmountain

Beautifully decorated shop in OberammergauBeautifully decorated shop in Oberammergau

Travel Tips for Oberammergau

ETTAL - just 5 km from Oberammergau

by globetrott

Ettal is a great baroque monastery just 5 Km south of Oberammergau.
When driving to Garmisch Partenkirchen, you will pass through it.
Have a stop and see the wonderful monastery church and taste some of the beer and liquor that made the monastery famous as well.

There are more infos and pics of Ettal on my Ettal-page !

St Peter and Paul parish church

by mvtouring

This church dates back to the 18th century and was designed by Joseph Schmuzer. The foundations were laid on the 21st May 1737 and all went well with the building until 1741 when the locals refused to work without pay.

Oberammergau in Bavaria, worth the trip

by zimanic

"Oberammergau - the Passionplay Town"

The day I came to Oberammergau, it was actually my birthday, was a rainy winter day. However, the tourist info gave me some good hints, that to see in two days, and of course where to find a good and affordable place to stay. The Ferienhaus Fux - Hotel Garni , it is located in the city centre, so I was able to visit all the sights walking.
Very Impressive is the Passion Play Theatre with its backstage tour. The next passion play will be in 2010

"Oberammergau and the painted houses"

If you walk through the village you see many painted houses like this on: The "Pilatus Haus". Some of the paintings are more than 600 years old!!.

"place to stay in Oberammergau - Ferienhaus Fux"

This is the house, where I have stayed, the Ferienhaus Fux - very nice family owned small hotel, with great rooms, located in the city center.
Check out their site at:
www.firmafux.de