- Reviews: 22
Hotel Ross: Hotel Ross
The central and quiet located building is one of the most ancient and leading facilities of its kind in the franconian industry-metropolis Schweinfurt.
The hotel-keeper Julius Süss acquired the hotel "Rotes Ross" (Red Horse) in 1918. During three generations and through a constant modernization it turned into the **** "Hotel Ross". A stone-mason`s work above the entrance on the back-entrance
- a red horse and the date 1806 testifies the tradition of this house full of historical reminiscences.
Located in the downtown area, the Hotel Ross offers an atmosphere of comfort. A swimming pool, a sauna and a tan bed studio above the roofs of Schweinfurt enlarge this offer.
Comfortable rooms with a shower or a bathroom, sauna, toilet, telephone, mini-bar and TV in two price categories. Including a swimming pool, a sauna and a rich breakfast-buffet
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Fulton Steamboat Inn
- Hotel Captain Cook
- Waverley Inn
- Trident Nariman Point
- Worldmark Tropicana
- Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward, Ca
- Mercure Inn Townsville
- Spitsbergen Guesthouse
- Balansat Apartments
- Lake Crest Motel
- Innside Premium Hotel Berlin
- Unico Leela Hotel Bangkok
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club
- The Bungalows Hotel Cabo San Lucas