Fletzinger Hotel

Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
lotharlerch's Profile Photo

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 19, 2005

We arrived at 10 PM in Wasserburg and therefore we just dropped in into the first accommodation we could find. This was a big mistake as we found out next day. The rate for the night was 88 EUR for two persons, breakfast included. The room was OK, the breakfast was good. What was not included was the parking of the car and it is advisable to have the breakfast as early as possible (at 7 AM) in order to enjoy the parking aside the hotel without being fined until 9 AM. It is really strange that the obviously first hotel at the place does not offer (paid or unpaid) parking opportunities for its guests coming by car.

Next day we found where we shall go next time if we visit Wasserburg again. It is Huberwirt am Kellerberg - see the next entry.

Unique Quality: The hotel is right in the centre (only a few steps from the town hall) of this very small town. I did not see any stars next to the entrance so I thought that it could be rather cheap. Taking all into account I think it is a sorts two stars hotel.

Directions: In the centre, near the Town Hall

1 Photo of Fletzinger Hotel

Wasserburg Travel Forum

Need advice about Wasserburg, Germany? Visit the Travel Forum for Wasserburg and ask our Answer Gurus.

Wasserburg Travel Guide