Hotel Lindtner Hamburg

Costs 36% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about Hotel Lindtner Hamburg

Hamburg's portHamburg's port

AIRBUS industryAIRBUS industry

a river runs through ita river runs through it

Inexpensive Lunch Specials in Altona-BahrenfeldInexpensive Lunch Specials in Altona-Bahrenfeld

Advice on public transport in Hamburg

by nmah

I am attending a seminar at Privathotel Lindtner Hamburg, Heimfelder Straße 123, 21075 Hamburg. How do I get from Hamburg airport to this hotel using the local trains?

Many thanks in advance.

Re: Advice on public transport in Hamburg

by chrisbilal

You can find this using http://www.hvv.de/en/index.php

Put in your start as "airport" or "flughafen".

Travel Tips for Hamburg

Hamburg Sea Devils

by bonio

The Sea Devils are Hamburg's team in the NFL Europe. They play home games in the impressive AOL Arena, which they share with top soccer club Hamburg SV.
Saw a game against the K?ln Centurions a 10-14 victory for the visitors. A creditable 15,000 crowd joined me on a below freezing night.

Phil Fuldner, Swen G., Phats...

by ExploreAll

Phil Fuldner, Swen G., Phats and Small. Some of the famous DJ´s which are rocking quite frequently the BFK. Once you are in you can party all night with the sweetest party-folk of northern Germany.
Prices:
Beer 4 Euro
Cover-Charge 10 Euro
Wardrobe 1 Euro

Quite Expensive but worth it.
The cutest girls funny guys and vibrant DJ´s. These are the secrets of their success. If you want to see how Hamburg rocks come here - stay away from the 'bavarian-beer-tourist-trap-bars'. Stylish, funky, sexy. Please no backpacker dress.

Something german

by jenniferchin about Rickmer Rickmers

We had lunch in the Rickmer Rickmers as it seemed like a cool place to have lunch, no ? The price of food here is, of course, higher than average simply because its a tourist place ! But it was alright, plus I wanted have a chance to have a meal in a real "Tourist place".

No complains about the food, we had excellent service and very cool ambience :-) I had the Labskaus, a very typical northern german meal.

Labkaus is a mix of corned beef, potatoes, beet roots, herring and such / or gravied fishes.

Now this an quite a new experience for me, simply because I am not used to eating so much beef ! But I was told that it was pretty yummy and I was gamed to try. And my verdict ? Pretty good, actually, but one has to have a liking of sourish food (or pickles) in order to appreciate this meal.

HerbertStrasse

by cosmogypsy

When you visit Hamburg you have to visit HerbertStrasse. Of course, women are not allowed on this street, but that didn't stop me. I went beyond this wall and was chased down the street by an old man and his baguette. The funny part was that he called me a whore as he chased me. I guess they were serious when they said no women!

What was beyond the wall? Just a bunch of prostitutes, it was like the redlight district in any European city.

Hamburg TV Tower

by weewatty

In search of a hangover cure me and a couple of my mates decided we would go to the top of the TV Tower. Off we set on foot for what we thought was a 5 minute walk from the Reeperbahn, half an hour later we don't seem to be any closer to the dam thing!!

Well exagerating a bit, it maybe took us half an hour in total to get there, imagine our bemusement and disappointment to be greeted with a building site of monsterous proportions at the bottom of the tower, it was bloody closed!!

Not to worry the fresh air had done us good, and the TV Tower looked mightily impressive from the ground, maybe a trip to the top would of sent me over the edge?

Comments