Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
Not quite Japanese...but a good try
The Nippon hotel claimed in it's advertising to be the first 'boutique' hotel in Hamburg. That was good enough for me.
In truth, apart from the existence of a very good (and somewhat pricey) Japanese restaurant, a few zen-like stones piled up in the foyer, bedrooms with a bit of minimalist furniture, a very low bed and matting on the floor, there is little to make it feel that you are in the land of the rising son.
The selection of herbal teas and a voucher to spend in the restaurant (with the 'winter special' package) were nice little extra touches, to be fair.
Reachable form the main staion by bus, but a good 20 minute walk to the U-Bahn
Unique Quality: Unlike real Japansese hotels in Tokyo, there was at least room to swing a cat in the bedrooms.
Popular Hotels in Hamburg
Bugenhagenstrasse 8, Hamburg
Neuer Jungfernstieg 9 - 14, (formerly Raffles Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten), Hamburg
An Der Alster 72 - 79, Hamburg
Rothenbaumchausse 10, Hamburg
Explore the World
- John's Pass Beach Motel and Apartments
- Hotel Saint Pierre
- Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort
- Hotel La Posada
- Crowne Plaza Bloomington Hotel
- Sousouras Hotel & Bungalows
- Conrad Bali Resort & Spa
- Our Guest Inn & Suites Catawba Island
- Broadway Hotel and Hostel
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia
- Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
- Sveltos Hotel
- The Beacon Resort