Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
Unique Quality: On our way back from the museum we passed by this 5 star hotel and at home I just had to look at their website! WOW!!! Now this is pure luxury - with suites, spas (both beauty and medical) and everything that one could possibly ask for.
Definitely not my style, but typical for Baden-Baden!
The back side of the hotel has a lovely terrace facing the small river Oos and the Spa Gardens and everything really did look fancy!
Heidi Klum's favorite spa resort
Brenners Park Hotel is definately the best place to stay in Baden-Baden.
Some years ago I applied for a job as secretary and was invited for an interview. In the end I didn't get the job but at least I had the opportunity to see a suite, the spa resort, the swimming pool, the kitchen...
And ever since I am dreaming of spending a week in Brenners.
Unique Quality: It is among the top leading hotels of the world.
Popular Hotels in Baden-Baden
Schillerstrasse 4 - 6, Baden-Baden
Marktplatz 18, Baden-Baden
Maria-Viktoria-Strasse 2C, Ludwig-Wilhelm-Strasse 5, Baden-Baden
Lichtentaler Strasse 36, Baden-Baden
Explore the World
- Four Points By Sheraton Canmore
- Argent Hotel
- Brock Plaza Hotel
- Taj Holiday Village
- Crowne Plaza Metropolitan Tokyo
- Kabayan Hotel-Cubao
- Golden Palms Spa & Resort
- Days Hotel and Conference Centre Toronto
- Zening Resorts
- Hotel Rome - at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
- Alia Hotel
- Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront
- Ocean Sands Resort And Spa Condos
- Holiday Inn Express Redding