Niefern-Öschelbronn Hotels

Our Members Say

• christine.j profile photo christine.j
  • Reviews: 892

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Krone: A good choice

Once again I went to Niefern and this time decided to stay overnight. I booked a double in the Hotel Krone, as I had noticed their restaurant during one of my earlier stays. Noticed only, not eaten there, because once again it was closed. But the menu had looked very good.

This time the restaurant opened in the evening and we had a wonderful dinner there.

I had asked if we could have a room overlooking the river Enz, and if we leaned out of the window far enough, we could actually see it. But this was a minor point, everything else was excellent.

Check in was very quick, we got a nice, large double with a spacious bathroom. Free wireless lan is included in the price, also a visit in the sauna. I didn't use any of them, it was hot enough outside and I don't have a laptop.

A special welcome of the hotel: There is a free bottle of sparkling wine in each room. That's a difference to the usual free mineral water.

Breakfast the next morning was very good and lasted me until late afternoon.

I'm never sure how to describe the price, as VT bases it on US dollar per person. We paid less than 97 Euro, this included a double room, free sauna, free wlan and an excellent breakfast.

• Opinion of Price: about average