- Reviews: 591
Hotel-Gasthof Obertor: Room at the Clock Tower
Although the streets of Ravensburg can be a little difficult for a visitor to navigate, finding the Obertor should not be a problem. This charming little hotel is right at the bottom of Ravensburg's clock tower - don't worry they clock doesn't sound during the night!
According to the website, the Obertor hotel contains 700 years of history. The rooms are small and quaint but well equiped. The restaurant, which serves a tremendous breakfast, is full of collectables from days gone by.
On top of that, the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- City Hotel
- Medusa Hotel
- Tuolumne Meadows Campground
- Hotel Deca
- Sheraton Nanjing Kingsley Hotel and Towers
- Metropole hotel
- Pensione Maria Luisa de' Medici
- Regal Palms 5 Star City Resort Rotorua
- Butterfly Beach Hotel
- Fountain Resort
- Jardins De Paris Boulogne
- Capri Tiberio Palace Hotel & SPA
- El Quijote Inn