Hotel Zum Romischen Kaiser

Sommerauerstrasse 35, Triberg-Nussbach, Triberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, 78098, Germany

Satisfaction Poor

More about Triberg

GartenstrasseGartenstrasse

Triberg WaterfallTriberg Waterfall

Triberg!Triberg!

And you always need a blurry squirrel photo!And you always need a blurry squirrel photo!

Train Help: Triberg to Oberwesel

by JonJon3281

Hi there

I'm looking for help with train travel. I've looked at about a million sites and I'm just so confused :s

I know I might be too early to actualy book but the info will come in handy soon enough. What I need is what company I should book with and which stop I book from.

I'm traveling from Triberg to Oberselel on August 5th. In Triberg I'm staying at the Best Western Hotel Schwarzeald Residenz, Burgermeister-De-Pellegrini-Strasse 20, and in Oberwesel at Auf Schonburg (Castle Hotel).

Thanks for the help!

Re: Train Help: Triberg to Oberwesel

by GyuriFT

You have so many questions about the trains in different places, now it's hard to glue all together.
For instance: the railway tariff in Switzerland is degressive and there are also things like "Swiss Card". Now you move from Switzerland over to Germany, but before that you go from Italy to Switzerland. It is better if you provide your itinerary because I am able to calculate most of international train tickets exactly by Cent.

Re: Train Help: Triberg to Oberwesel

by leics

for train times, details and fares in English for almost all European trains (as I noted in your other post).

Also for fares for/from Germany.

Your hotels, by the way, are irrelevant. It is highly unlikely that you will have a choice of departure stations within any European town/city (except, sometimes, the most major cities)for a particular destination.

Travel Tips for Triberg

Schwarzwalder Friedlichtmuseum

by mvtouring

This open air museum was really worth the visit. They show you the various building styles accross the black forest area and in some of the houses you will find people doing various local trades. The one lady and her husband were in the process of making house shoes and they were more than happy to answer questions.

Wasserfalle Allerheiligen

by mvtouring

This is a magnificent waterfall which consist of 6 different waterfalls actually. They do warn you before you start that the journey is just under 1km. However what they do not tell you is that it is very steep with several sets of stairs that needs to be climbed. After the second set (by then you had climbed over 100 stairs), I decided that was it, so my sister continued, but turned back after the next fall did not see her way clear to climb the next 72 steps. It was worth it though judging from the photos that she took

Triberg

by mvtouring

It was late in the afternoon when we arrived in Triberg. The rain was pouring non stop and we badly needed something warm to drink and sweet to eat. The lady at the curious shop told us about three possibilities that we had, but suggested that Cafe Adler was the best as Renata the owner had won several trophies and awards. So that was were we went and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a great time in Triberg and found the locals extremely friendly and helpful.

walk around Triberg

by ardnas67

"walking"

we made a walking-tour around Triberg. It was described in a travelguide from the ANWB in Holland. The tour was 14 km. It starded in Triberg.

"the woods"

We starded the walk and soon we passed the biggest coocook- clock of the world, it was 12 o'clock so we were lucky. At a quarter before 12 2 busses arived filled with tourists. After two hours walking we had a delicious brunch in a restaurant called Bergwaldhof. Then we walked through the woods, with big rocks, overgrowth with moss. We passed natere reserve Blindensee.

"the waterfall"

the trip ended by the highest waterfall. We were tired but pleased. It was a very nice walking-tour.

Triberg

by Bregman

Right in the middle of Cuckoo Clock country, you will find the village of Triberg, famous for its waterfalls. There are two entries to the falls, one from the village itself and one from the top of the falls. The easiest way is to go in at the top and walk down to the lower entrance.

And, of course, if you are here you should go and explore the rest of the Black Forest.

Comments