Hotel Concorde Berlin

Costs 42% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about Hotel Concorde Berlin

WOW...What a hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member Spursbird

I booked at the Concorde after trawling through loads of other reviews. My husband and I had a 3 day break in berlin...we loved the hotel so much we ended up staying there the majority of the time.
Check in was very smooth, Check in person was informative and friendly. Double room had bags of space, a luxury modern feel. Bed was very comfortable - lots of wood furniture. Bathroom was large with bath - walk in shower seperate toilet and double sinks.
Complimentary toiletries, bathrobe and slippers. Mini bar was of a good standard - 4 euros for soft drink - it even had a can of oxygen in it! ( one wonders why?)
LCD screen and great selection of movies. Special price of 27 euros for 24hrs unlimited use of all movies and internet. Personally I thought it was very good value.
On the Kudamm - shopping galore - short walking distance to subway, and short train ride to every sight seeing place there is.
I paid on average £90 per night with Hotels.com and would recoomend EVERYONE to stay here.

Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member A1anT

I stayed at this hotel with my girlfriend for 3 nights in Novmber and from start to fnish it could not have better. The staff are friendly and helpful, the lobby and the rooms are spacious and stylish and the hotel is close to the Kurfurstendam and the U-Bahn for travelling elsewhere in the city.

I would most definatley recommend staying here and would check this out again if returning to Berlin.

Luxury Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Jodublin

18 of us arrived very early on a Friday morning, extremely smooth check in for a large group. The decor of Hotel is modern and simple but very nice. Staff are extremely helpful, Nothing was too much trouble, After we had checked in we had coffee in the bar and we were hungry but nothing on the menu apealled to us so they brought us out platters of delicious pastries.

The room I stayed was large with a fantastic shower and bath.
The bed was big and very comfortable. There was a large plasma screen billboard close to my window, which flickered at night and was a little annoying. Very Centrally located.
close to the Ku'damm, Zoo Railway station and UBahn stations.

This hotel is ideal for a luxury break in Berlin.

Great Hotel, Great Service, Very Convenient

by TripAdvisor Member DINES1969

I recently stayed for a week in the hotel during a company conference, which was also located in the hotel. The standard rooms are very well laid out, with a separate dressing area near the bathroom, and a desk. The hotel is new, clean, well designed and has some nice touches. On Valentine's Day, every guest received a red heart shaped helium balloon with a chocolate to weigh them to the floor. The lobby bar staff are very friendly, and the atmosphere very congenial. The breakfast buffet was top class, and the downstairs restaurant fairly good. Its well located near the Ku'Damm and close to transportation, Ka De We and other stores. There are some really nice restaurants in walking distance - especially Diekmanns (spelling?). I might not stay here on personal travel - although it was very nice - but it was a fantastic hotel for business travel. and cheap!

Simply Excellent Hotel in Wonderful Location

by TripAdvisor Member RostrevorNI

TripAdvisor has now become our trusted method of Hotel selection and came through with full credit yet again. Based on other reviews we arranged a party of ten for a weekend in Berlin and chose Hotel Concorde. This proved to be the best decision of the trip. It is simply an excellent hotel, with efficient friendly service from registration through to check-out. Over a few days I do not think we had even the slightest cause for less than full marks. I suppose some may find the lobby/bar a little clinical but it is essentially good modern design which resonates throughout the hotel. The rooms are bright and spacious - with excellent bathroom facilities including a walk-in wet-room shower, separate bath and twin wash-basins. I know the hotel is relatively new - but the standard of workmanship and quality of finish is exemplary.
The beds are excellent and provide firm but soft support which is enviable. Quality of the bed linen is again of the highest quality. Our rooms were on the eighth floor and were extremely quiet.
Breakfast was again without fault with an extensive range to suit all tastes. I have read criticism previously regarding access via a communal lobby outside the meeting rooms which is tainted by cigarette smoke. This is true, but it was not a major issue for myself - and I am very opposed to smoking.
The Doormen were extremely friendly - as were all hotel staff throughout our stay.
We have just returned and have already received a customer satisfaction survey Email from the hotel - which reflects their interest in keeping high standards.
The hotel location is wonderful - just off Kurfurstendam - which is about as good as it gets. We can't wait to go back. I doubt if any other hotel in Berlin beats the Concorde for quality at a reasonable price.
And finally, we watched Ireland win the six nations rugby clash with England. The perfect weekend.

It is all about service

by TripAdvisor Member SeekerofService

From the moment of arrival my girlfriend and myself we were made to feel welcome by the Concierge team. Doors opened for us, always acknowledged weather in the lobby, arriving or leaving the hotel. If we were going out for dinner in the evening we were told to have a good night and welcomed with a smile upon our return. Having worked in five star hotels I know about service and what to look for. Can’t say enough good things, Thank you.

faultless!

by TripAdvisor Member DJJ7

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for four nights over the Easter
holidays and I have to agree with the other reviewers - it was fantastic! From start to finish, we were made to feel really special,
all the staff were extremely courteous and very helpful when asking for advice on what to see and do in the City.

The hotel is in a great location, close to a couple of underground stations and the shopping on the K'damm is very exclusive, so have your credit card ready.

We didn't have breakfast in the hotel, but found a fantastic cafe nearby called 'Marche' which offered a buffet selection of fresh baking, cereals, fruits, hot food etc at reasonable prices. Although
we only went there for breakfast, they offer an 'all you can eat' buffet deal for 11.90E which was great value.

We booked this hotel via lastminute.com which was extremely good value. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

Fantastich Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member PortoArc

Concorde hotel was one of the better Hotel that i have stayed in my life. After comming from Madrid and stayed in Interconti Madrid, there is no comparation possible. Fantastic Hotel, the views, the bathroom, the breakfast wonderful. I recommend very very good hotel.

Excellent stay

by TripAdvisor Member danliszt

After reading great reviews about this hotel on TripAdvisor, I decided to book a 3 night stay over the Easter weekend. The hotel was
in excellent condition, the room we were given (on the 10th floor) was quite spacious and had everything we needed and the staff extremely helpful. It was booked on a room-only basis and breakfast was quite expensive- 22 Euros each - but it was the most comprehensive buffet breakfast I've ever had! Transport from the airport was very easy - X9 bus to Bahnhof Zoo then a very short walk to the hotel. Will certainly stay there again whenever I'm next in Berlin.

Comments