Berlin Hotels

Our Members Say

• Designerartgirl profile photo Designerartgirl
  • Reviews: 295

Wyndham Grand Potsdammer Platz: Comfy and relaxed

I stayed here with my partner for 3 nights (he is staying a lot more than i am for work purposes) and it was very comfortable. Whatever we had forgotten we were given within a few moments. The housekeeping lady was also very friendly and joked about with us.

The hotel had a complementary sauna and steam room which i really enjoyed. Sauna was a good 85-90 degrees centigrade which was also lovely.

• Related to: Business Travel, Spa and Resort
  • Written November 3, 2014

• gwendar profile photo gwendar
  • Reviews: 273

Hotel Agon *** Olivaer Apart Hotel: My firstime to stay in Berlin

My first time in Berlin this hotel was recommended to me by a friend I booked it and went fri 23 may2014 I stayed 2 nights and found the hotel very good in its standards and facilities.

A great art nouveau building with nice views

• Related to: Food and Dining, Architecture, Museum Visits
  • Written May 28, 2014

Olivaer apart hotel Berlin

• smirnofforiginal profile photo smirnofforiginal
  • Reviews: 965

all seasons Berlin Alexanderplatz: Excellent location

It may not look des res on the outside but this 3 star hotel is clean and comfortable with frendly staff and, being owned by Accor hotels, you know roughly what you can expect.
Located right next to Alexander Platz it is ideally situated for where ever you want to go in Berlin.

Breakfast is included in the price - the breakfast experience can be a little annoying as there are more guests than tables but turn over time is quite quick and in 4 mornings we only queued once. There is not much space in the breakfast room so it is impossible not to be in someones way and the poor staff whizz around outwardly patient!!! The smoothies are very nice!
Throughout the day there is free coffee and water next to reception.... but no frills so if you are wanting milk or sugar - forget it!

The lift IS the slowest functioning lift on the planet and is small... but if you have suitcases you will need to use it unless you are prepared to hump up flights of stairs!

The wifi was a little hit and miss depending where abouts in the hotel we were but it is there and it is free - ask for the code.

A family room cost 229.50 EUR for 3 nights.

There is a taxi rank aroudn the corner.

I would DEFINITELY stay here again. In fact, I will be in just a couple of months.

Definitely a very good location in terms of transport and access

• Related to: Family Travel
  • Written September 14, 2012
Tip Photo

• draguza profile photo draguza
  • Reviews: 1069

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

ANDEL'S

For a charming and affordable stay in Berlin, opt for the andel's Hotel at Landsberger Allee. This pleasant hotel comes with the luxuries of home away from home with designer interiors, spot on service and top class amenities. The leisure quotient at the hotel is admirable with its lovely spa and wellness center as well as multiple in house restaurants and bars. Further the hotel is a good choice for business travelers as well because not only is the hotel set in the heart of the city, but its business center and multi functional meeting and ballrooms are excellent for any corporate event. For more on the hotel, amenities as well as availability, call ahead or check out their website.

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Business Travel
  • Written July 28, 2012

• Nikolay_Ivanov profile photo Nikolay_Ivanov
  • Reviews: 172

Happy Go Lucky Hotel and Hostel: Friendly and clean

I have found this hostel very easily because I travelled several times by S-bahn in Berlin; the hostel's building could be seen from the train (it has orange facade). I stayed there only for one night but I was very satisfied: the price was 15 euro (I paid a small deposit in advance), the staff was exclusively friendly and helpful. The rooms are in good condition (although the toillets are too small).
As a negative side, I must say that there was no any view from my window, because there is another part of building opposite my room, but that was OK for me.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Zoo, Museum Visits
  • Written July 19, 2012

• Mikebb profile photo Mikebb
  • Reviews: 2016

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Mercure Hotel & Residenz Berlin Checkpoint Charlie: Excellent Hotel Near Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin

Our 4 night stay at this hotel was most enjoyable. Our room was very comfortable having an entry foyer, extremely large bedroom, small table with 2 chairs, large desk, TV etc etc. The bathroom was a good size and included a towel warmer.

Use of the wellness centre was included in the price.Wifi was included and several computers available in reception.

Checkpoint Charlie was 2 minutes walk from the hotel and metro station a few minutes further walk. The area was safe to walk at night.

The buffet breakfast was included in our room rate and was first class with an excellent variety on offer.

We booked through Venere.com: Special Prepaid Offer Non Refundable with breakfast was Euro 395 for 4 nights August 2010.

• Related to: Family Travel, Seniors, Historical Travel
  • Written July 1, 2012

Mercure Hotel Checkpoint Charlie

• Arimateia profile photo Arimateia
  • Reviews: 92

Eurostars Berlin Hotel: New hotel

Everything new, wonderful people. Extremely great breakfast.

The Eurostars Berlin 5* is a spectacular business hotel located right on Friedrichstrasse, the most important retail artery right in the heart of Berlin. Its April 2011 opening marked the debut of the Eurostars chain in one of the cities with the busiest trade fair calendar in Europe.

Located right in the middle of Berlin, this five-star hotel boasts spectacular architecture and striking interior design. The building stands out for its imposing glass facade and amazing tall atrium, which brings natural light into the entire establishment.

• Related to: Food and Dining, Luxury Travel, Arts and Culture
  • Written June 7, 2012
Tip Photo

• gnomomami profile photo gnomomami
  • Reviews: 4

All Seasons Berlin Mitte: Best hotel

The hotel is located in Rosenthaler Platz. Good choice of transport, diners and shops. The hotel is well decorated and new. Free wi-fi and breakfast. Two PC in the hall for the guests. The rooms are not large but new, silent, clean and colorful. The bathroom is not well separate from the room, you can see the washbasin and the shower from the bed. Airdryer and liquid soap in every room. Individual air conditioning. Free luggage storage. Good breakfast. Free coffee and tea during the day in the hall.

Colorful ambience. Free wi-fi and breakfast.

• Related to: Arts and Culture, Museum Visits, Photography
  • Written December 29, 2011

• RandyRoss profile photo RandyRoss
  • Reviews: 1

Nice Hotel

The staffs are very courteous, fine-looking rooms, luscious foods. This is what we experienced when my friends and I stayed at the hotel. The rooms have complete amenities. It is a home away from home indeed.

• Related to: Luxury Travel
  • Written November 10, 2011

• jumpingnorman profile photo jumpingnorman
  • Reviews: 949

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Best Western Premier Hotel Am Borsigtum: Great Airport Hotel! Super comfy beds!

This hotel is a marvel of German architectural genius...I loved it! The elevators were fast and the rooms were designed so well, with amazingly comfy beds.....really good for a good night rest if you have an early flight the next day. The hotel is easy to reach with a bus (128) I think and then I just rode the S/U Bahn station to the Borsigwerke station - which is a station which provides a direct link to the Friedrishstrabe shopping center and the famous Checkpoint Charlie. There is a nice pillar gateway from the 1920's outside the hotel, and it is very close to a shopping mall and a cinema - just across the street! I ate at the McDonald's late at night, haha....
The rooms have guaranteed sound-proof windows and doors for a high quality sound sleep! Amazing hotel indeed with many amenities with wifi easily connected to.
Cable/satellite television channels
Hair dryer
In-room safe
Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Air conditioning
Non-smoking only
Wheelchair accessible!
Nothing to complain with this hotel and they even prepared a breakfast box for me since my flight out of Berlin was early....I just rode public transpo going to airport - easy!

• Written September 16, 2011

Best Western Hotel Am Borsigtum, Berlin

• ohceline profile photo ohceline
  • Reviews: 2

All-berlin-apartments: All-berlin-apartments

Renting an apartment with all-berlin-apartments was a good experience.
They offer great help with everything and if you have questions they are opened
365 days off the year to awnser them. The apartments are good, comfortable and
they offer you the lowest price guarantee and still the quality is very good.

• Related to: Travel with Pets, Budget Travel, Business Travel
  • Written August 31, 2011

• SandiMandi profile photo SandiMandi
  • Reviews: 187

Liebling Apartments: R32 in Prenzlauer Berg

After an exhausting search for an apartment (there are just too many to choose from!) for our stay in Berlin, I finally ended up with Liebling Apartments (former Pension Liebling) and their apartment called R32. And I couldn't have made a better choice! As Prenzlauer Berg is our favourite area in Berlin, the location of this apartment was perfect for us.

We paid 70 EUR /night in June 2010, but I noticed on their web site that they now have a new pricing and it seems that in summer you have to pay 90 EUR/night.

The apartment was bright and spacious enough for two and I just loved the huge bathroom!!There's no lift in the building so be prepared to climb some stairs to the 4th floor. But if you don't mind that and like the area then I'd truly recommend staying there!

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Road Trip, Backpacking
  • Written August 5, 2011

Home away from home!

• AliyahGen profile photo AliyahGen
  • Reviews: 3

All over the place - it's great!: STAYING IN BERLIN

Well I'm visiting Berlin now for quiet some time. For 6 years actually.
And how is it with staying, it's always better to stay in hotel if you have money and you want full meals, but for students and the ones that want to spent more money on tours or visits like: museum ZOOs restaurants, experience new things, it's not just cheaper but also better to rent an apartment. I lived in apartments every time i went there and I ate what I want, when I want, where I want, I can make myself pancakes at 3am, have my own stuff in refrigerator and I lived cheaper. Seen bunch of things, went in theater, opera, Zoo, in some dance schools.. and all for money I'd give away for staying at place where I'm hungry in the middle of the night. No thanks. =D

If you want any good tips where to stay in an apartment, I'll be more then glad to tell you. Just ask me (;
Different people, different life styles. =)

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Family Travel, Travel with Pets, Singles
  • Written July 19, 2011

• greekcypriot profile photo greekcypriot
  • Reviews: 1635

Savoy Am Kurfurstendamm Hotel: Great Location and Style

The Savoy is centraly located close to the metro and train station and 250 metres from the shopping area.
I loved the interior of the rooms, -classic with a touch of luxury and charm.

Good value for money We stayed 3 nights and paid for 2.

American type of breakfast. Restaurant closes at 11.00 which was something we appreciated.

I cannot say that the staff were that friendly, and we did not get the correct information twice when we asked for help.

ps. Sorry that the tip does not include picture of the hotel

• Related to: Luxury Travel, Architecture, Seniors
  • Written March 9, 2011
Tip Photo

Berlin centre (taken from the bus)

• johngayton profile photo johngayton
  • Reviews: 3328

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Classic Apartments: If You Dont Need To Be Central...

...then this is ideal.

It's not often that self-catering apartments are financially viable when solo travelling but Classic Apartments offer studios from 39 Euros out of season. Even in late June I got a very reasonable price, comparable to the sort of price a pokey little room in a cheap hotel would have been, and for my money got a spacious, modern and chic apartment complete with balcony.

The apartments are located in a leafy suburban side-street in the Wilmersdorf district, just a few minutes walk from the Adenhauerplatz U-bahn station and about 20 minutes by U-bahn/S-bahn into Alexanderplatz. Within the apartment block there's a Lidl supermarket and a laundrette and on the street there are a couple of attractive-looking local restaurants.

The thing I was most impressed with was my balcony, overlooking the little park across the street - this was perfect for me to catch up on a little VT writing (perfect WiFi) in the morning sun whilst enjoying my self-cooked breakfast and copious coffee (and cigarettes). The local Lidl was incredibly cheap and I managed to stock up on three-days supplies (including beer and wine) for about 20 Euros - the left overs from which provided sandwiches and beers for my onward train journey back to the Netherlands.

I was also impressed by the friendly receptionist, for whom nothing seemed a problem - which included my slightly late arrival - and was always bright and cheery.

I'd definitely stay here again and maybe my next visit I'll spend a bit more time and give the city a proper workout.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Beer Tasting