Berlin Hotels

Our Members Say

• gepard profile photo gepard
  • Reviews: 25
Since becoming Germany's...

Since becoming Germany's re-united capital, the number of hotel rooms in Berlin has doubled with the growing demand for accommodation. Reservations are therefore recommended well in advance.

Hotel prices usually include VAT at 16% and a buffet breakfast.

The prices quoted below are the starting prices for double rooms, including breakfast and VAT, unless otherwise specified

Hotel Seehof Berlin
Price: From DM295/EUR151 (excluding breakfast).

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written August 25, 2002

• martin.lees profile photo martin.lees
  • Reviews: 173
Campsite.: Campsite.

The campsite near the Greibnitzee S-Bahn Station is busy but handy for getting into the city. It's possible to walk alongside the lakes from the campsite.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written September 12, 2002
Tip Photo

• gnomomami profile photo gnomomami
  • Reviews: 4

All Seasons Berlin Mitte: Best hotel

The hotel is located in Rosenthaler Platz. Good choice of transport, diners and shops. The hotel is well decorated and new. Free wi-fi and breakfast. Two PC in the hall for the guests. The rooms are not large but new, silent, clean and colorful. The bathroom is not well separate from the room, you can see the washbasin and the shower from the bed. Airdryer and liquid soap in every room. Individual air conditioning. Free luggage storage. Good breakfast. Free coffee and tea during the day in the hall.

Colorful ambience. Free wi-fi and breakfast.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Arts and Culture, Museum Visits, Photography
  • Written December 29, 2011

• Arimateia profile photo Arimateia
  • Reviews: 92

Eurostars Berlin Hotel: New hotel

Everything new, wonderful people. Extremely great breakfast.

The Eurostars Berlin 5* is a spectacular business hotel located right on Friedrichstrasse, the most important retail artery right in the heart of Berlin. Its April 2011 opening marked the debut of the Eurostars chain in one of the cities with the busiest trade fair calendar in Europe.

Located right in the middle of Berlin, this five-star hotel boasts spectacular architecture and striking interior design. The building stands out for its imposing glass facade and amazing tall atrium, which brings natural light into the entire establishment.

• Related to: Food and Dining, Luxury Travel, Arts and Culture
  • Written June 7, 2012

• Nikolay_Ivanov profile photo Nikolay_Ivanov
  • Reviews: 172

Happy Go Lucky Hotel and Hostel: Friendly and clean

I have found this hostel very easily because I travelled several times by S-bahn in Berlin; the hostel's building could be seen from the train (it has orange facade). I stayed there only for one night but I was very satisfied: the price was 15 euro (I paid a small deposit in advance), the staff was exclusively friendly and helpful. The rooms are in good condition (although the toillets are too small).
As a negative side, I must say that there was no any view from my window, because there is another part of building opposite my room, but that was OK for me.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Zoo, Museum Visits
  • Written July 19, 2012
Tip Photo

• draguza profile photo draguza
  • Reviews: 1069

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

ANDEL'S

For a charming and affordable stay in Berlin, opt for the andel's Hotel at Landsberger Allee. This pleasant hotel comes with the luxuries of home away from home with designer interiors, spot on service and top class amenities. The leisure quotient at the hotel is admirable with its lovely spa and wellness center as well as multiple in house restaurants and bars. Further the hotel is a good choice for business travelers as well because not only is the hotel set in the heart of the city, but its business center and multi functional meeting and ballrooms are excellent for any corporate event. For more on the hotel, amenities as well as availability, call ahead or check out their website.

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Business Travel
  • Written July 28, 2012

• AliyahGen profile photo AliyahGen
  • Reviews: 3

All over the place - it's great!: STAYING IN BERLIN

Well I'm visiting Berlin now for quiet some time. For 6 years actually.
And how is it with staying, it's always better to stay in hotel if you have money and you want full meals, but for students and the ones that want to spent more money on tours or visits like: museum ZOOs restaurants, experience new things, it's not just cheaper but also better to rent an apartment. I lived in apartments every time i went there and I ate what I want, when I want, where I want, I can make myself pancakes at 3am, have my own stuff in refrigerator and I lived cheaper. Seen bunch of things, went in theater, opera, Zoo, in some dance schools.. and all for money I'd give away for staying at place where I'm hungry in the middle of the night. No thanks. =D

If you want any good tips where to stay in an apartment, I'll be more then glad to tell you. Just ask me (;
Different people, different life styles. =)

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Family Travel, Travel with Pets, Singles
  • Written July 19, 2011

• SandiMandi profile photo SandiMandi
  • Reviews: 187

Liebling Apartments: R32 in Prenzlauer Berg

After an exhausting search for an apartment (there are just too many to choose from!) for our stay in Berlin, I finally ended up with Liebling Apartments (former Pension Liebling) and their apartment called R32. And I couldn't have made a better choice! As Prenzlauer Berg is our favourite area in Berlin, the location of this apartment was perfect for us.

We paid 70 EUR /night in June 2010, but I noticed on their web site that they now have a new pricing and it seems that in summer you have to pay 90 EUR/night.

The apartment was bright and spacious enough for two and I just loved the huge bathroom!!There's no lift in the building so be prepared to climb some stairs to the 4th floor. But if you don't mind that and like the area then I'd truly recommend staying there!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Road Trip, Backpacking
  • Written August 5, 2011

Home away from home!

• gwendar profile photo gwendar
  • Reviews: 291

Hotel Agon *** Olivaer Apart Hotel: My firstime to stay in Berlin

My first time in Berlin this hotel was recommended to me by a friend I booked it and went fri 23 may2014 I stayed 2 nights and found the hotel very good in its standards and facilities.

A great art nouveau building with nice views

• Related to: Food and Dining, Architecture, Museum Visits
  • Written May 28, 2014

Olivaer apart hotel Berlin

• Designerartgirl profile photo Designerartgirl
  • Reviews: 296

Wyndham Grand Potsdammer Platz: Comfy and relaxed

I stayed here with my partner for 3 nights (he is staying a lot more than i am for work purposes) and it was very comfortable. Whatever we had forgotten we were given within a few moments. The housekeeping lady was also very friendly and joked about with us.

The hotel had a complementary sauna and steam room which i really enjoyed. Sauna was a good 85-90 degrees centigrade which was also lovely.

• Related to: Business Travel, Spa and Resort
  • Written November 3, 2014

• ohceline profile photo ohceline
  • Reviews: 2

All-berlin-apartments: All-berlin-apartments

Renting an apartment with all-berlin-apartments was a good experience.
They offer great help with everything and if you have questions they are opened
365 days off the year to awnser them. The apartments are good, comfortable and
they offer you the lowest price guarantee and still the quality is very good.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Travel with Pets, Budget Travel, Business Travel
  • Written August 31, 2011

• RandyRoss profile photo RandyRoss
  • Reviews: 1

Nice Hotel

The staffs are very courteous, fine-looking rooms, luscious foods. This is what we experienced when my friends and I stayed at the hotel. The rooms have complete amenities. It is a home away from home indeed.

• Opinion of Price: N/A