Holiday Inn Frankfurt Conference Centre

Business Travel Museum Visits Singles
See Amenities

Very nice and comfortable Hotel

by written on January 5, 2011

We stayed here for three days in frankfurt and booked this hotel. We had a room on a higher floor. This room was clean and quiet. Also it was a very comfortable room.The bathroom in the room was also clean and with everything you needed. The service in the restaurant was very friendly, also at the reception. The dinner at the restaurant was great. From the outside the hotel looks like a litte bit out of fashion, but if you go inside the hotel you got a different impression. It was a very nice hotel. The only thing I had to criticize is that the minibar was empty. We could also use a buisness center with free internet acces.

Friendly staff and big breakfast

by written on December 30, 2010

I stayed here for three days. It was a very nice hotel with very friendly and helpful staff.
My room was clean and nice. I was in the bar and eat something and it tasted very good. The prices are for the location Frankfurt regular. I wanted to go to the far and I asked at the reception and the answered all my questions, how to go to there. The breakfast was varied and something for everyone. The only thing was that the hotel has an older style like the 70´s, but also very nice.

Best view in frankfurt

by written on December 29, 2010

I stayed here with my familiy for a few days. We checked in at the reception and the staff was very friendly. Also the service in the hotel was very friendly. If we asked for something they bring it up to our room. The breakfast is very extensive and tasty. The room was very comfortable. The only thing I had to complain is that the range of meals for children was not very extensive. The hotel had a very good location were you can have a look around whole skyline of frankfurt. We took a bus that went to the city centre within a few minutes, which was great for our city exploration.

Unique Quality: The view from the Hotel about frankfurt and the skyline is very beatiful and the breakfast was one of the biggest I had ever seen.

countryfan1223's Profile Photo

Nice hotel with balconies

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 13, 2007

We stayed here as part of a tour group our first night in Germany. We had somehow gotten a smoking room even though our request (through the tour) was non-smoking. We had a small balcony with views of the city so we kept the balcony door open and the smoke smell had lessened. Even with this door opened, it was relatively quiet at night. There was a tub with a shower and the room was clean and a decent size. We were not in walking distance of the city center but the bus station was across the street of the hotel. Bus 36 takes you to the city center. Our breakfast was included but was very crowded and the buffet had long lines, limited seating and food was not replenished.

Unique Quality: Our room had a small balcony, so we had great views of part of the city . We also were able to see the fireworks set off from the festival at night. There are also great views on the opposite side of the hotel if you use the steps instead of the elevator. We did not use the other facilities. We did eat at the Hotel Biastro Bar which my dinner was a huge burger and excellent shoestring fries! Another plus was that we were able to check in upon our arrival at 11:00am!

arthur_hk's Profile Photo

Best Valued Business Class Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 18, 2004

I managed to book a 4-person room at about $35 EUR only. It's the best valued deal for my entire trip. I booked at their official internet booking engine. The downside is the hotel is not at the city center, need to take a bus to reach there..

Nice hotel in quiet neibourhood

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 18, 2004

I ended at this hotel because there was a fair in Frankfurt, i.e. all the hotels downtown were full. It's on the left bank of the Main (south shore). The hotel is very nice and the restaurants ok.
The fact that it's not downtown is not a problem. Grab any of the northbound bus right in front of the hotel and they will take you to a subway (S-Bahn) station in less than 10 minutes.
I was on a business trip with the European Central Bank and my daily commute was around 10-15 minutes.
HOWEVER: I paid 375$ a night during the fair. Beware and make your reservations early.

Unique Quality: Very friendly staff

• Pets Allowed
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Frankfurt am Main Travel Forum

Need advice about Frankfurt am Main, Germany? Visit the Travel Forum for Frankfurt am Main and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Frankfurt am Main hotel reviews