Schwerin Hotels

Our Members Say

• evaanna profile photo evaanna
  • Reviews: 1281

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Pension: B&B at Lutzow

We only stayed there one night on our way back to Poland from Scandinavia. The rooms are on the ground floor and the car can be parked right outside the house so it's easy to get your luggage in and out again. We hadn't booked the room but just arrived there, looking for a place to stay. The landlady, who lives in the house next door, rents out two (I think) rooms in the smaller cottage on the premises. They have a common living-room with TV, and a bathroom each. We had a big double bed and were very comfortable.
The landlady is very friendly but we couldn't talk as I don't speak German and she doesn't know any English.
Even so, it worked perfectly well for us. She must have liked us for we even got breakfast for free. Wasn't it nice of her? We'll certainly stay there again if we happen to be in the area.

The house is situated at the end of a quiet street so you can count on a good rest.
The breakfast we were offered in the morning was much more than we could eat, with many things to choose from.
The rooms are on the ground floor with no steps (or maybe there was just one - I can't remember now) so would be suitable for a disabled person.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written June 24, 2008

B&B at Lutzow

• Leipzig profile photo Leipzig
  • Reviews: 2747

Jugendherberge Schwerin: Jugendherberge Schwerin

I have to admit I have never stayed in here but friends of mine did and they told me it is clean and calm.
price:
junior BBinc: 14.30 EUR
senior BBinc: 17.00 EUR

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written October 4, 2002

• Bigs profile photo Bigs
  • Reviews: 1670

Inselhotel Poel ****: Inselhotel Poel ****

Superior Double: 90 Euros (Swimming pool and breakfast buffet is included!)

This hotel offers a lot of sporting activities: The swimming pool (Unterwassermassage, Luftsprudelanlage und Gegenstromanlage) is included in the hotel price for example. Other sporting events: Driving Range, Zielgolf, 4 Tenniscourts, Boccia, Indoor-Golf, Bogenschie├čen and Beachvolleyball.

• Opinion of Price: