Hotel Luebecker Hof

Booking.com hotel.info Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Lüneburg

Heinrich Boell HouseHeinrich Boell House

on the way to Lueneburg, Uelzen train stationon the way to Lueneburg, Uelzen train station

Germany, LueneburgGermany, Lueneburg

Germany, Lueneburg, Town HallGermany, Lueneburg, Town Hall

Accommodation

by Clionadh1

I am going to Lueneburg in September to study at the FH and I am looking for a flat or apartment to rent. Any help?

Re: Accommodation

Hi,

I studied in Luenburg a few years ago. Yo can live in dormitories there or get a privat accommodation. Both is possible.

The offical homepage of the FH is http://www.fh-lueneburg.de. But it's only in german.

For foreign students I found http://flash.fhnon.de/eng/index_eng.html

Try this and sign the guestbook. Maybe you are successful there.

There is always the possibibilty to get a acc. with placing an ad in the local newspaper or jsut to have a look there for offers.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to contact me.

Greetings
Michael

Re: Accommodation

by Gerrem

Sorry I just realised tha you must have started your study already

Travel Tips for Lüneburg

Water Tower (Wasserturm)

by Childish

Unfortunately I did not know that it was possible to go on the top of the tower to have a bird-eye-view of Lueneburg.. so, I am really sorry that I missed it... and this is on my to-do-list for the next time I go to Lueneburg (which is not planned for this century...)
I see that there are other interesting events there - "Full Moon Night", exhibitions, etc.

Lüneburg

by Gerrem

As a student I lived for 4 ½ years in Lüneburg. I really enjoined it. Lüneburg is 60 km south of Hamburg and is in the middle of the famous Lüneburger Heide, a well known area in nortern Germany which is famous for its heath. Lüneburg itself has about 60.000 habitants, two universities and a lot of young people. The Baltic sea and Hamburg aren’t far away, so it’s a very good place to live.

The city's fame and former wealth is due to the "white gold" of the Middle Ages: salt. Many parts of the picturesque historic Old Town ("Altstadt") remind of that former time and are well worth seeing.

Comments