Hotel Restaurant Conni

More about Wolfsburg

Wolfsburg, Germany, City CentreWolfsburg, Germany, City Centre

Wolfsburg, The Palace, The GardenWolfsburg, The Palace, The Garden

Jubilee beetleJubilee beetle

Picking up our brandnew car at the Autostadt!Picking up our brandnew car at the Autostadt!

Travel Tips for Wolfsburg

Bundesliga football

by Sjalen

A game of football if that's your cup of tea. Wolfsburg is in Bundesliga and they have built a brand new stadium for the team in the Allerpark. Stefan Effenberg has been playing for them and there are usually some players from national teams around central Europe in the team. One of my cousins sang in the choir in their recorded team song at the stadium so of course it is worth seeing them at home! :))) Seriously though, the Volkswagenarena (what else!?) is quite impressive.

Wolfsburg

by Childish

I have visited Wolfsburg only once and it was for a couple of hours. It was again because of the 'Fotographische Leidenschaften im Herbst'.
I've visited two exhibitions - the first in Kunstmuseum Wolfsburg (Art Museum) and the second one in the city gallery (Staedtische Galerie Wolfsburg).

The park near the castle is really beautiful. It is quite expensive, so I'd recommend you to go there for a whole day for example.

We had some time left and just walked trough the city centre. I must admit that Wolfsburg looks like an eastern Germany city rather than like an western one... Or maybe all cities built for the 'working class' should look awfully.
Maybe I am not right at all - I've spent so little time in Wolfsburg. Or maybe it is because the fact that I don't like modern architecture...
But I've made many pictures of flowers... There are a lot of flowers there...

We had an idea to visit Wolfsburg again and this time to see AUTOSTADT... but we did not find time to go to Wolfsburg again.
The two guys I was with are 1) interested in cars and 2) interested in football. I am interested neither in the first nor in the second, so... the next time, guys.

Picking up our new car

by Gerrem

"With the ICE train to Wolfsburg"

Unfortunately I forgot my camera. I only could take pictures with my cell phone.

"Autostadt"

This new experience- and competence-center presents itself forward-looking, unconventional and innovative. A forum, that allows you to experience the themes automobile and mobility in a new and astounding fashion. A world to marvel at, feel good and participate in.

In the 25 hectare of park and lakes you can embark on a fascinating journey of discovery in the world of automobiles. Get information on the plans and visions of the Volkswagen Group and its brands and participate first hand in their latest developments.

"Muriel drivin' fast"

""Car towers""

These glass towers are filled with Volkswagens and Audis ready for purchase from the VW factory.

"On the signboards"

Large signboards in the Customer Center show you when your turn has come.

"Proud of it!"

Then, you're handed the keys, your picture is taken, the glass doors open and your brand-new car appears. You're all set to go.

"Murie at the car exhibition"

"Happy at the Cylinder restaurant"

Comments