Humboldtstrasse 59-63, Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, 44787, Germany

Booking.com Priceline.com Hostelworld.com

• daniwales's Profile Photo

Nice

We stayed at the hostel in 2010, some of the staff were lovley others were down right rude.
    The rooms are clean and airy, the more expensive rooms are better than some hotels I have stayed in. The hostel is not good for youths as there are absolutley no activities for them apart from one computor in the hallway.
    The breakfast is lovely and beverages are available in the small communal area.
    If you book this hostel make sure you deal with just one person as we had a few problems with lack of communication between staff and management, resulting in one member of our 120 party having o sleep on a floor for the entire visit, despite me having written confirmation of our booking and requirements the manager would not assist us.
    We Will be returning to Bochum next year and have advised all our dancers tobring games and activites themselves

Unique Quality: Redeeming features of the hostel, A lidl store opposite with very cheap food and drink and the main street of the city just 3 minutes walk away.

Directions: You get of the train walk up the steps on to the main street, turn left and it is opposite, you cant miss it really as lidl store is accros the street

• 78Eva's Profile Photo

Accomodation during language course

During all my stays in Bochum I stayed in the LSI building, which meant that I had a minute's walk down the hall to my classroom which saved a lot of time in the mornings. I really liked staying here. The rooms are spacious and light, they have plenty of storage room and the furniture are good. You can get rooms with bathrooms or ones with bathrooms on the hall for less. We had a double room which even had a little kitchen and fridge. All the rooms have telephone. Upstairs there is a common kitchen and a TV room.
    I paid about 200 Euros for two weeks.

Unique Quality: Close to class!
    And also very close to the city centre and the cafe and restaurant quarter.

Comments