Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
This is a fairly unexceptional hotel and given that it costs around 70 euro a night I felt it was a bit overpriced.
With a very small television rooms have just the bare necessities. The place also advertises free wi-fi but I couldn't find a trace of it with my laptop. The bed was comfortable enough but overall the room felt a bit tired and in need of a refurb.
Breakfast isn't really very good value - cheap bread and not a very good selection of cold salami and cheese.
Shower was excellent though.
Unique Quality: There's an electronic check in facility, basically a machine in the lobby that means you can check in when the reception is closed.
Directions: Trains from Dusseldorfr airport to Herne leave hourly. Otherwise Bochum is a 12 euro taxi ride away.
Popular Hotels in Herne
Regenkamp 14, Herne
Holkeskampring 161, Herne
Explore the World
- Sea Gull Motel on the Beach
- Grand Hotel Vesuvio
- Weekly Mansion Osaka At Otemae
- Continental Forum Oradea
- Holiday Inn Ijmuiden Seaport Beach
- Sun Rocks Traditional Residences Santorini
- Motel 6 London Ontario
- H10 Tenerife Playa
- Super 8 Motel - Houston/Webster/Nasa Area
- Royal Carriage Inn
- Salang Pusaka Resort
- Crown And Mitre Hotel
- Ocean Landings Resort Cocoa Beach
- Le Marechal Chateaux & Hotels De France Colmar