Bed & Breakfast

ARCHAEOLOGISCHE MUSEUM WESTFALENARCHAEOLOGISCHE MUSEUM WESTFALEN

Travel Tips for Herne

Visit to Radio Station to get tee shirts for gifts

by nc62bob

My hostess went with me to local Herne FM radio station 90.8 where I purchased about a dozen of their tee shirts to take back to the US as gifts for my coworkers. If any of my Mecklenburg County coworkers at that time come across this and get in touch with me, I will try to complete the gift exchange!
Herne 90.8 broadcasting is carried on the internet. I have it as a favorite website so I can listen to it whenever I think of Herne and my Friendship Force host family.

100 KILOMTER WALK THROUG THE RUHRAREA

by RitchiS1

IT A HARD WALK TO GO 100 KILOMETER ONE WAY THROUG THE BEAUTIFUL RUHR AREA . THIS IS NOW THE SECOND TIME THAT THIS EVENT TAKE PLACE AFTER 2002 . THIS IS THE ONLY COMPETION IN THE WORLD I KNOW .

IT IS CALLED " HÄRTE RUHR TOUR " AND NOW BETTER ORGINIZED . YOU NEED VERY GOOD WANDERING CLOTHES , AT ALL SHOES !!!
MORE INFOS YOU LL GET AT THE PAGE OF BOZERP .

HERNE

by RitchiS1

"SPARKASSE HERNE BY NIGHT"

Herne is much greater as CASTROP-RAUXEL , my hometown , it has beautiful PARTS , as the " SIEDLUNG TEUTOBURGIA " beautiful restaurated houses from the the former COALMINERS .
The greatest FUNFAIR of the AREA of the wellkown RUHRGEBIET take also place in HERNE , buit not exactly HERNE , it is WANNE_EICKEL , which is today a part of HERNE !!

The people of Wanne-Eickel d ´ont want to be calles as CITIZIEN OF HERNE !!!

"SIEDLUNG TEUTOBURGIA"

This is a PART OF HERNE , old hoeuses of the 19th century of the carbonminers

BAARESTREET
RUE DE BAARE
BAARESTRASSE

"CASTLE STRÜNKEDE / SCHLOß STRÜNKEDE"

This Castle u ll find in same named park of STRÜNKEDE near the STADION of THE OLD TRADIONAL SOCCERTEAM OF WERSTFALIA HERNE .

Comments