Münster Hotels

Our Members Say

• bonio profile photo bonio
  • Reviews: 2466

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Tryp Münster: Tryp Münster

Surprised that this hotel is not on the VT list - maybe a new addition?
Anyway, it's about a 10 minute walk from Münster railway station, close to the bars and restaurants at the old harbour, so a pretty good place to be. Room large and comfortable, a good breakfast included in the price so, recommended by bonio - enjoyed our stay here.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written September 8, 2010

• Nemorino profile photo Nemorino
  • Reviews: 2814

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Youth Guest House Aasee: Youth Guest House Aasee

This is essentially a youth hostel, but a very modern and comfortable one, and you don't have to be especially youthful to stay here. I had a single room which I booked just like a normal hotel room through www.hrs.de (Hotel Reservation Service).

The location is great, right by the lake, and they have bicycles for rent. I used one of their bikes during my whole stay in Münster, and it was fine.

For a single room with breakfast I paid 51.80 Euros per night, which was cheaper than any other hotel shown on HRS when I booked.

If I had been under 27 I could have had the same room for 48.70 Euros. The cheapest rate for young people is in a room with four beds at 25.70 Euros per person, including breakfast.

From the main station you can get here on the bus number 10 (destination Waldstraße/Roxel) or 4 (destination Alte Sternwarte). Both of these bus lines leave from the last bus stop on the left across the street from the station. Get off at the bus stop called "Jugendgästehaus Aasee" and then walk half a block down the street called Richard-Schirrmann-Weg (named after the founder of the World Youth Hostel Association).

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written June 8, 2009

Youth Guest House Aasee

• deannatravel profile photo deannatravel
  • Reviews: 42

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hof zur Linde: One of the Wonderful Romantic Hotels

This was the first Romantic Hotel we stayed in in Gremany. It is the city of Munster the sister city tour hometown Fresno, California, U.S.A.. The hosts were most gracious and the room was way above average. It is a little ways away from the Central district.

The rooms was very nice with ervything we needed. The breadkfast was above average and the waiters very helpful to two americans that could speak a bit of German.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Luxury Travel
  • Written January 30, 2006
Tip Photo

The Family Lofken, the owners.

• Gillianina profile photo Gillianina
  • Reviews: 345
Luxury youth hostel (!!): cheapest accomodation

Münster's youth hostel is located by the lake (Aasee) and very close to the city centre. The building is very modern and the interiors are really beautiful. Those who have been there also told me the rooms are really modern and clean. It also has single and double rooms with private toilets. However, since it´s so good and cheap, it´s almost always full, so I advice to book quite early.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written March 27, 2003

• Carmela71 profile photo Carmela71
  • Reviews: 2995

The Youth Hostel

The Youth Hostel, where we stay and again, we had this wonderfull views.

They have a veeery good buffet and rooms for 4 or 2 people, i do not remember if they had bigger ones.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Historical Travel
  • Written September 5, 2002

views from youth hostel

• Carmela71 profile photo Carmela71
  • Reviews: 2995

In the house we stayed!

After the first month in the youth hostel, i got a room at a particular house.

In this house i was with a girl from uk, Elisabeth (we had a great time there, and helped eachother to learn the language), and also a few more students form he university, specially one of the boy I share kitchen, Rudiger, he had lots of patiente with me and my language skills.. thanks to him....!!!

• Opinion of Price: N/A