Westernmauer 38, Paderborn, North Rhine-Westphalia, 33098, Germany

BEST WESTERN PREMIER Arosa Hotel
Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Nice but 4 Star?

The staff were friendly and the rooms are very comfortable. However, these could not overcome my recent experience. The hotel parking was unusually smaller than typical European standards. I had a compact size rental and had difficulty fitting into the few parking spots. The hotel lacks basic security features such as a chain for the door and a peep holes. The hallway lights automatically turn on only if you are the ends of the hall or by the elevator. I went down a dark hallway until I reached the elevator. I reported it 4 times and nothing was done. They claim a free daily newspapers but none are in English. In over 4 years of living in Europe, this was the first "international" hotel I stayed at that did not offer an English paper. The pool is typical European style, be warned there is open nudty in the public areas of the pool if you have little children. I expect breakfast to be included in the room rate but was surprised informed breakfast would cost 13 Euros. I did not eat breakfast there and went elsewhere. On my last day I tried their breakfast and was informed breakfast was included in the room rate. This costing me more as I ended up paying for breakfast elsewhere for over 2 weeks. When I was able to get and hold a wireless signal, the internet service was extremely slower than a poor dialup connection. I had to put the laptop on the floor by the door to get a constant signal. Twice I returned to my room to find no towels. Luckily, I discovered it the night before and not after I woke up in the morning. The doors/hallway are not sound-proof so everytime some walked by and was talking or open/closed their room door I heard it in my room. I started with a positive so I will close with another, the hotel is close to downtown with plenty of dining and shopping options.

Directions: Downtown

• Maria250's Profile Photo

Best Western Premier Arosa Hotel

As the name Best Western promises, it's a nice place with great service & rooms & food, located right in the middle of Paderborn's city.

Directions: Best Western Premier Arosa Hotel