Hotel Hoehmann

Elena77's Profile Photo

Centrally located

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 18, 2008

Never thought I'd write a hotel tip on the place where I live... but due to the defusing of a WWII bomb close to my home the complete city centre got evacuated for 12 hours. I decided to stay as close to my apartment as possible and that's why I chose Hotel Höhmann. It's conveniently located, right opposite the main station and the bus terminal. The rooms are clean, large and equipped with TV, phone and desk. All of them are en suite, too. But the interior furnishings definitely need some renewals. Most of the furnitures date back to the 70s, I guess, and therefore are pretty worn out. The bed was comfortable, though. And the sound insulation also turned out to be sufficient. Even though the main station is so close, it has been a quiet night.
There is no room service but several alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased at the reception desk at all times but .
The breakfast buffet was manifold and tasty and included cereals, different kinds of bread and rolls, cold meats, cheese, coffee, tea and juices.
The staff was very nice and helpful. On request I've been allowed to stay 2 hours longer than regular check out, due to the particular situation.

Unique Quality: Hotel Höhmann is situated opposite the main station/ bus terminal and within walking distance to the old town and the pedestrian zone with many shops, cafés and restaurants. It's also just a few minutes walk to the landing stages at the riverbank of the Rhine.
Taxis ranks can be found at the main station.

Directions: Town centre, facing the main station

bonio's Profile Photo

Hoehmann

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 18, 2005

This is a good comfortable hotel directly opposite the main rail and bus stations in Koblenz. Friendly staff at reception made us welcome and gave us a city map. We had a large room which was well sound-proofed, we noticed very little noise. It's just a short walk into the city centre. Very good breakfast too, hard to fault this hotel, we would definately go back

Nearby Hotel Hoehmann

Hotel Hoehmann

• Hoehmann Hotel Koblenz

Address: Bahnhofsplatz 5, Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate, 56068, Germany

4 Photos of Hotel Hoehmann

Amenities at Hotel Hoehmann

• Pets Allowed

Koblenz Travel Forum

Need advice about Koblenz, Germany? Visit the Travel Forum for Koblenz and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Koblenz hotel reviews