Zeltinger-Hof

MarekW's Profile Photo

Zeltingen's hidden gem

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 28, 2009

Got there by chance as there were no other hotels available in Zeltingen-Rachtig. I've made my reservations trough the internet with few emails exchanged with the owner few days before the arrival. Stayed there for a week in the single, recently renovated room that was tastefully decorated and even supplied down pillows and comforter. This was a hotel with the best buffet breakfast I’ve had in years, restaurant located in the hotel was serving lunch and dinner dishes that were freshly prepared from local ingredients. I was a part of wedding party so I had a chance to see other rooms that were also recently renovated and decorated but as the owners are renovating the hotel few rooms at the time make sure that you get the room that went through renovations. Overall my stay there was pleasant and owners went beyond what was expected for the price I’ve paid, I highly recommend this place as it has probably the best value for the money in Zeltingen but also for the food that was excellent.

Unique Quality: Hotel serves great freshly prepared local cusine that is complemented by local wine and beer.

Hotel is the member of number of culinary and hotel organizations:
TOURING recommended establishment

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Zeltingen-Rachtig Travel Forum

Need advice about Zeltingen-Rachtig, Germany? Visit the Travel Forum for Zeltingen-Rachtig and ask our Answer Gurus.

Zeltingen-Rachtig Travel Guide