- Reviews: 1381
Steigenberger Conti Hansa: Hotel near the Kiellinie
We booked the hotel directly with them on the net, and they were very quick in replying my e mail.
The hotel is 7 storey and we had a wonderful room on the top floor facing the harbour. At 7 am we had morning calls from the harbour and lots of seagulls flapping away.
The girls at the receptionist speak average amount of English but very helpful. Stefan at the front desk was exceptionally well versed with all the top culinary spots!!!
Good sized rooms with small doors opening up to a ultra tiny balcony but you can really enjoy the wonderful view of the Kiellinie and of course absorb as much of the crisp Baltic air!!!
Our rooms were at the back wing which is about 7th floor and we looked into their gardens and could see a many plucking apples from two trees!!!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Budget Suites of America - Wynn
- Falls Retreat Bed & Breakfast Perth
- International Hotel Paris
- Apartamentos San Valentin
- The Normandy Inn
- Pand Hotel Small Luxury Hotel Brugge
- Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway
- Aghia Anna Hotel
- Luz En Yucatan
- Marriott Newcastle Gosforth Park
- Best Western King Salmon Motel
- Hotel Style
- Staymor Hotel
- Handlery Hotel And Resort