BahnhofstraÃ?e 16, , GOTHA 99867

Travelocity AMOMA.com Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• yumyum's Profile Photo

Waldbahn Hotel

I chose the Waldbahn Hotel because it was conveniently close to the railway station. I let the tourist office for Thuringa in Erfurt book the room for me at no extra cost. The Waldbahn hotel is a four star establishment.

My room was very clean and comfortable. The mattress was excellent. A small draw-back for English speaking people could be that there is no TV channel in English.

There was a lift. To enter the hotel from outside there is a steep ramp apart from the steps and I doubt that a wheelchair person would manage by him-/herself.

Everything at the buffet breakfast was very fresh. I liked that they also had fresh fruit and croissants. There were some boiled eggs but you can have your egg any other way you like.

Unique Quality: When I enquired about the Thuringa Waldbahn at the reception I was told that I could buy a tourist ticket then and there which was very helpful.

They also had a bowling place next door which is closed for a few weeks in summer.

Directions: Just a couple of minutes walk down the road from the railway station.

Comments