Caldera Apartments

Otel.com

More about Caldera Apartments

Antonis is the BEST!!

by jennyrebecca about Caldera Apartments

Did I mention Antonis is the best? He and his staff are so accomodating and helpful, I never went without. The apartments are immaculate and really great. When I got off the ferry at around 7.30am, there was a driver waiting to take me back to the apartment. In the apartment there are guides and suggestions for things like where to eat, beaches, and even massages. I cannot wait to go back. Each room has facilities and utensils to cook and a refridgerator. Breakfast is served at your request until around 10am, and was always ample and delicious. Even if you miss breakfast Antonis will still offer you a pot of coffee or tea, and his coffee is great! The view was captivating. I am still in love with the structure of the housing in Santorini. I am a minimalist and felt very at home at the Caldera Apts.

Athens>Santorini>Athens

by jennyrebecca

"Santorini"

Santorini is a breathtaking place. There is a lot to do and nothing you have to do all at the same time. I was taken aback at the stark contrast of colors.

I stayed in Imerovigli in the Caldera Apartments. This is the view from the Caldera. I was so happy after meeting Antonis Garenti on VT and arriving at his apartments to be in a quiet area compared to nearby Fira.

Comments