Pegasus Suites Hotel
- At the south most end of Imerovigli village. The location on online map is incorrect.
- Taxi: From the little square where taxi drops you off, walk away from the road (facing the ocean), turn LEFT, walk 5 minutes till pass the church.
- Walk: 20-minute walk to Fira (towards south, generally downward, but return would be uphill).
- Bus: If you get off from the Imerovigli bus station, walk southwards about 5 minutes to the little square, then another 5 to the hotel.
- Very friendly staff. Most are temporary staff from other region/country. Their knowledge of local info is insufficient.
- The reception is on the top level. Staff would carry your luggage to your unit down via narrow stone stairs.
Breakfast (included in the room rate):
- The hotel does not have a restaurant, but they will bring the breakfast to your room.
- Everyday the contents are different: have a pleasant surprise every morning! When you are ready to eat, dial 100, tell the lady if you want coffee, tea or milk (they have only 1% milk, no fat-free). Usually, they will bring breads, croissant, yogurt, fruit, orange juice, coffee/milk, jams, honey, etc.
- Free wireless access in room, good access near the door (very slow in bed, too deep in the cave!).
Unique Quality: Suite (117):
- Suite 117 is a cave chipped in from the volcano rock, seem to be very earthquake prooof.
- It is at the level right above the swimming pool with a great view of ocean and islands.
- It is very quiet. All you could hear is the wind breeze, if there is any, or occasional boat honking.
- There is a sitting in front of the door to enjoy the view.
- There are few unique local art pieces made of Santorini volcano rocks of various colors.
- They also provide you tuck down chocolate. Yummy!
- The suite is equally divided into 4 quadrants.
- The immediate left, with a sink, refrigerator and utensils. Plus a bottle of Greek white wine as a welcome gift and two wine glasses.
- On top of a small end table, sits a vase with fresh and fragrant roses and other flowers, next are a couple of chairs.
- The immediate first right, with a step up, is a single bed and a stereo system.
- The further left, a step up, is a queen size 4-post bed, romantically draped with white sheer fabric. The bed was a bit firmer than we would like, but not too bad.
- The safe in the bedroom armor is not large enough for a small lap top.
- The further right is the large marble bathroom with sufficient sink top area. A coat pedestal to hang towels. The marble floor could be slippery.
- It has a shower/bath combined unit. The cave walls are not in right angles, the sliding shower doors sit right on top of the bath tub, but do not fit nor sealed well. So when you take a shower, water could leak out.
- Thick and good quality towels and robes are provided, and slippers.
Directions: See above
Nearby Pegasus Suites Hotel
Nearby HotelsSee all 8
Altana Traditional Houses 0.1 miles away
Phenix Hotel 0.2 miles away
Artemis Villas 0.2 miles away
San Antonio Suites 0.2 miles away
Nefeli Homes 0.2 miles away
Pegasus Suites Hotel
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Pegasus Hotel Imerovigli
Address: Imerovigli, 847 00 , Greece
5 Photos of Pegasus Suites HotelView Professional Photos
Amenities at Pegasus Suites Hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Room Service
- Business Services
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle Service
- Free High Speed Internet
Imeroviglion Travel Forum
Need advice about Imeroviglion, Greece? Visit the Travel Forum for Imeroviglion and ask our Answer Gurus.