Atrium

Booking.com Hostelworld.com HostelBookers.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 35% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Atrium

Kassandra,joy and fun until midnight

by michidutza

Comparing with the middle finger - Sithonia- Kassandra seemed to me more joyful, vivid and restless offering lots of entertainment and plenty of landscapes, luxurious vegetations,recreation facilities, same clear blue water but rocky beaches, on the other hand, Kassandra develops quickly, lots on new built summer houses ,,maisonettes" are growing on the seaside, I've been amazed about their number, shape and colours, well done!!!!Many hotels,small studios and villas await for the tourists,the owners of the tavernes are welcoming you politely offering good quality traditional food,I felt equaly comfortable and very spoiled;Most of the time I spend it in Kriopigi, stayed at Kassandra palace hotel but visited the small villages nearby:Pefkohori,Kallithea,Hanioti.
The hotel is very good,with proffessional management and you can see this if you have a problem or if you dare to come on holiday just a little bored, you will notice many options:the great animation team takes care of every one, speaking of that thank you Adrijan- (the funny guy from the pool who makes aerobic gymnastics every day making all the ladies do the same even if some fever may occur after!..);once a week you can take Greek cooking lessons at the taverna inside the hotel,which I did too or you can play Darts and table tennis;for the little ones there is a Mickey club inside the hotel garden, with babies pool, craddles and swings for the children's enjoyment;also the hotel is surrounded by a huge garden with lots of colorful plants, palmtrees and olive trees(the Chef from the taverna told me they use the oil from those trees to cook..);don't miss the Greek night at the taverna where you can learn to sing and dance Greek songs, enjoying traditional food and local wines....
In the evening, same animation team organise shows and discotheques on the beach or inside the hotel for the little ones and for their parents;on the beach you will find a very good open bar which serve lots of non/alcohoolic drinks,shakes and coffees.....

annik's new Chalkidiki Page

by annik

I went to Chalkidiki (penninsula Kassandra between Hanioti and Pefkohori)with 4 other girls. We stayed in a hotel which was close to the beach. The water is so clear and blue - it is really amazing! We spent lots of our time with laying on our matracces just watching fishs and other animals under the water surface.
next to having a lazy time on the beach wen did some trips as well. we went to Thessaloniki, we saw the Meteora rocks with their famous monestaries. We also did a few hiking tours, but that's not always a good idea, because it is too hot. Once we walked to a little lake where we saw turtles ans water snakes.
We also went to see Kassandria which is a nice greek city of Kassandra.
I enjoyed this trip very much. The only thing which made me sad was the way greek people treat their animals. You can see street dogs everywhere and donkeys with heavy loads on their bags.

Family Hotel in HalkidikiFamily Hotel in Halkidiki

Hanioti beach.Hanioti beach.

Halkidiki (Pefkohori)

by robbyw

Just booked for June 2nd - 1 week, staying at the Ioli Village.
Any info of area, pubs/restaurants/resort etc would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Robby

Places to go

by tullejenta

Hi.
I'm going to Greece next year with a friend, and we're trying to decide the location. I've been to Greece several times, but we've decided to try some place new now, and I would really appreciate some opinions about Tolon, Pefkohori and Polychrono (or Halkidiki in general), Corfu and Skiathos. I haven't been able to find much information about the first three, though it looks nice. When it comes to Corfu and especially Skiathos, is it possible to stay close to a beach and yet within max 200 metres to bars and stuff? Or is simply everything in the centre? Any comments about these places are appreciated. Thank you.

RE: Places to go

by siso010

I vote for Crete its more than a great place to visit.

Comments