Spiliadou Street, Nauplion, Peloponnese, 21100, Greece

Agoda.com Booking.com Travelocity

Costs 649% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• XKuger's Profile Photo

Wonderful Hotel with a view

I stayed at the Amphitryon Hotel which was a wonderful Luxuary hotel. The hotel had a fantastic view of the blue waters and a beautiful view of the castle. Yes it was a top end hotel and prices are like wise. However the location cannot be beat. Just walk down and you end up at the waterfront cafe's.

The Breakfast menu was very limited as it was an Off season and I was there in November. However no complains about the service.

We had a complimentary bottle of wine on the first night and also the bathtub has a a direct view of the blue water/castle which is wonderful to soak and watch the boats go by.

Unique Quality: I should say that the Bath tub view of the castle at the middle of the bay was the most unique feature.

We left a shawl by mistake at the Hotel, however when we called back the Hotel went out of the way to send it to us in a package via a bus from Nafplio to Athens, as non on the couriers such as DHL/UPS etc are open on a weekend.

I can never forget their courtesy as it was a special shawl to my wife that I had gifted to her during out initial dating dates 5 years ago.... she did not want to loose it.

Comments