Skyros Island Hotels

Our Members Say

• greekcypriot profile photo greekcypriot
  • Reviews: 1519

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

"PEGASUS ESTATE": A Complex I Strongly Reccomend!

We just returned from “Pegasus Estate” in Acherounes, after spending 3 wonderful nights here. The resort is situated south of the port of Linaria on the east coast. It is a 3 minute drive, or 10 minutes on foot from the port. The small bay is always calm, protected from the strong winds.

The resort is just 30 metres from the beach, and it dominates 2 two-floor buildings which are fully equipped and have the traditional local style. Our room was huge with a comfortable wooden carved bed, our small kitchen with a refrigerator and a small oven, separated by a breakfast bar with three stools. In one corner there was a long Skyrian sofa and two tables. The owner has given much attention to the Skyrian decoration. Clean towels, the bathroom spacious and well lit with a bath tub, although it needs some renovation.
Our verandah was huge overlooking the trim garden with palm trees and grass with colorful plants and nice décor. A play ground for children, and a wood-burning oven are some of the facilities near the café bar of the estate. Plenty of parking space.

The owner and creator of this small paradise Mr. Lefteris Trakos has worked miracles here. His passion is obvious through the whole estate. I was impressed in every step I had. Small details that make every spot in the premises, unique.
I recommend it to both young couples, and families with children.
If I ever visit the island again, I would surely book in this estate.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written October 7, 2010
Tip Photo

Our bedroom

• crizgr profile photo crizgr
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Traditional house: Search for a traditional house

Highly recommended, it is a private house rented to families.

Great space for a 4-members family, with separate kitchen living room and bedroom. Spacious yard for the kids to play... nice view

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average