Thasos Island Hotels

Our Members Say

• MAKIS30 profile photo MAKIS30

THALLASIES HOTEL: THALLASIES HOTEL

THE BEST HOTEL EVER I EVER BEEN...WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEW AND PERFECT SERVICE FROM WONDERFULL AND FRENDLY PEOPLE...!!!!

POOL.JAKUZI,SWIMMING POOL,GYM,BAR,TAVERN EVERYTHING YOU NEED THIS HOTEL HAVE IT...!!!!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written December 27, 2013

• iliyana.dimova profile photo iliyana.dimova
  • Reviews: 2

Krasivi plajove: Xotel Thalassies krasota i spokoistvie

Golqm basein i do nego ima i malak- samo za deca.Prekrasna pochivka i xorata v xotela dobrenesoxa za neq.Staite sa mnogo chisti i persionala i na mnogo dobro nivo.Gledkata ot staqta mi be6e fantastichna -vijda se i Aton.Kuxnqta e dobra i ima golqm izbor,kakto i izgodni ceni.Zakuskata e bogata i se servira tochno do moreto.Ima bezplaten wi-fi,6izlongi...Golqma krasota

Golqm basein i do nego ima i malak- samo za deca.Gledkata ot staqta mi be6e fantastichna i se vijda Aton

• Related to: Beaches, Food and Dining, Family Travel
  • Written July 21, 2013

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Thalassies in front of the sea: The view from "Hotel Thalassies" is very nice!!

It' s my second time that I went to thalassies hotel because I am really satisfied. From the balcony you have view to the sea and it's very romantic. The managers were very kind and all the stuff was very polite. The room was very clean, it had air condition, and LCD tv. The Limenaria village is a small traditional place but you can find everything that you need.

I enjoyed the swimming pool which is very big and clean. The hotel' s tavern has everything that you would like to eat and some traditional plates. In the bar there are a lot of things all the day long. Everywhere in the hotel there is free wi fi.

• Related to: Food and Dining, Family Travel, Beaches
  • Written July 20, 2013

• iliyana.dimova profile photo iliyana.dimova
  • Reviews: 2

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Pochivka na raba na valnata: Krasota i spokoistvie

• Related to: Family Travel, Food and Dining, Beaches
  • Written July 14, 2013

• antonisre profile photo antonisre

Holidays in Thalassies hotel: Very good choise

I fount the Hotel Thalassies from the internet and it was a very good choice. I didn't have to drive my car because the hotel was in the center of Limenaria and you could find everything such as shops, teverns bars. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast and the menu was served near the sea with a nice view. I liked very much the breakfast and the dinner because everything was hand made and very tasty. The stuff was very polite. Of course I recommend this hotel.

I usually spent a lot of time in the pc and fortunately the hotel had free wi fi all over the place. I also enjoyed the swimming pool, the gym and the sauna.

• Related to: Beer Tasting, Seniors, Beaches
  • Written July 11, 2013

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

View in front of the sea: It's really very nice

• Related to: Family Travel, Castles and Palaces, Beaches
  • Written July 7, 2013

• Marina_i profile photo Marina_i

Thalassies Nouveau: The best place to have a nice time

My friend and I have been staying at Thalassies Nouveau since 7th of June and our holiday is amazing! The hotel is located in a very good place - in the main street of Limenaria (so the shops, supermarkets, bar and restaurants are close to it). The sea is very close to the hotel and between the hotel and the sea there is a wonderful space with a swimming-pool and a lovely trees around it. So the location of the hotel is very good. The rooms are special - very beautiful and comfortable. Most of all I like the place we have meals - it is in the open space and just over the beach - so you can enjoy the sea view.The meals are very tasty and you can choose the dishes. The stuff is very friendly and ready to help. The atmosphere is joyful and quiet (but not dull, oh no!).
So, if you want to spend your holidays in a beautiful place, swimming in a warm sea, relaxing in comfortable rooms and being in touch with friendly people, then you should come here and don't have any doubts!

1.the pool is very nice - either for those who like deep waters or for those who prefer to feel the bottom, 2.the place for having meals is very good thanks to the ea view

• Written June 18, 2013

• FilioK profile photo FilioK

THALASSIES: THALASSIES

Hotel Thalassies are the best, we had an incredible holiday there. The stuff were very friendly and ready to make everything you ask. The view was fabulus and the food so tasteful, so maded with love like your home food. All the hotel was not only clean but also very tastefully furnished. Everything is very close you are just one step from the sea and if you bore the sand... just one step back and you are in the pool...! Fantastic! I would most definitely visit again and recommend it to all my friends and family.

It has pool, excellent view to the sea!

• Written March 14, 2013

• zarikos profile photo zarikos

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

thassos hotel thalassies: H pio wraies diakopes ever

exw paei polles fores sto nhsi ths thasou alla san to thalasies hotel den ksanaeia ekplhktiko ksenodoxeio tromeres egkatastaseis apo bar faghto, poto kathws k h pisina ekplhktikh!!!! Oi anthrwpoi pou to exoun mas ekplhksan eyxarista me to poso filoksenoi einai. Htan h kalyteres diafores ever!!!

ta dwmatia katalhktika me wraia thea mprosta sthn thalassa h pisina pentakatharh k to servise tou ksenodoxeiou kataplhktiko!!

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Family Travel, Food and Dining, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written March 14, 2013

• fotini_chris profile photo fotini_chris

hotel thalassies: Thassos lovely hotel

I'd most certainly recommend Hotel Thalassies, as we had a lovely stay there. The view was excellent, so was the food and services. I must point out that the staff as well as the owners were very friendly and the room was not only clean and in order but also very tastefully furnished. The hotel enviroment with the pools and restaurant /bar were also excellent. The location is ideal, as everything one needs is at a very close range and just one step from the sea! I would most definitely visit again and recommend it to all my friends and family.

It has pool, excellent view to the sea and great location.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Family Travel, Historical Travel, Beaches
  • Written March 4, 2013

Thalassies Hotel: Really a beautiful place for vacations

I choosed the Thassos island last summer for my holidays. My friend and I stayed in "Thalassies Hotel" which is in the centre of Limenaria village. We had a great time at the bar-restaurant because it had a wide variety both of driks and foods.THe room was very clean because of the excellent service that had. Both the owners and the officials were very friendly,helpful, and willing to help in any situation. It is a traditional hotel and the decor was traditional too. The best of all is that the hotel is reminiscent of a traditional greek landscape.

From our balcony we were saw the sea and the Limenaria's castle. It was an amazing view, we really loved it. It had a giant pool that satisfy all tastes. It had also a mini-pool for the little kids which was not deep.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Castles and Palaces, Family Travel
  • Written March 3, 2013
Tip Photo

• gwendar profile photo gwendar
  • Reviews: 224

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

HOTEL THASSOS INN: A GREAT VIEW OF PANAYIA

I DID NOT STAY HERE, BUT VISITED FRIENDS THAT DID AND WAS GIVEN A LOOK AT THERE ROOM, AND SOME OF THE VIEWS OF THE HOTEL.

THE HOTEL ENJOYS A HIGH VANTAGE POINT IN PANAYIA,AND OVER LOOKS MOST OF THE VILLAGE,IT IS WHAT I WOULD DISCRIBE AS VERY TYPICAL THASSIAN STYLE,OLD IN SOME RESPECTS BUT WITH A WARM CHARM.
THE BEDROOM WE SAW WAS VERY CLEAN AND ALL THE FURITURES THAT ONE WOULD NEED FOR A ENJOYABLE STAY

• Related to: Family Travel
  • Written July 3, 2012
Tip Photo

A general view off thassos inn

• giorgosthassos profile photo giorgosthassos

Apartments-Studios: Apartments Exadas

At the breathtaking landscape of Golden Beach, among the pine trees and so close to the emerald sea you will find apartments Exadas. The natural beauty of the place along with newly constructed apartments guaranty the perfect summer holidays in Thassos island.

Enjoy your stay in Apartments Exadas.

Facilities Apartments Exadas

Apartments Exadas consist of four separate two-space apartments of 40m2 each (constructed in 2009) that can accommodate up to five people and two studios of 28m2 each (constructed in 2010) . Αll of them have spectacular sea view as well as mountain view. The apartments were built using the most modern methods and materials in order to offer you quality vacation.

The big bedroom with the double bed, the living room, the fully equipped kitchen and the clean, spacious bathroom will definitely make you feel as home. The interior comforts include air condition, refrigerator, stove and television. The large balconies are ideal for relaxation, enjoy your coffee or read a book with view of one of the most beautiful beaches in Thassos.

The garden around the apartments is perfectly combined with the natural beauty of the place.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written December 3, 2011

• greekcypriot profile photo greekcypriot
  • Reviews: 1520

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Rent a Holiday House instead of a Hotel room!

If you are planning to visit Thassos with your family or with friends, and you are not very fond of hotels, then why not renting a house with a garden instead! This beautiful rustic property is set in 1.5 acres overlooking the Golden Beach bay with panoramic view of the town of Pangia.

Included within the price, a 4 seater car and a 2 seater scooter.

Room for 6 adults, (3 generous double rooms) and a sofa bed in case you want to accommodate some guests. Just 10 minutes drive from the Golden Beach. Panagia village is just 5 minute walk up the mountain.

To find out the weekly cost contact:
Mr. Brian at 07843 234 376

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written June 8, 2010

The garden of the house

• greekcypriot profile photo greekcypriot
  • Reviews: 1520

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

MARANTON BEACH HOTEL: STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL !

We spent a week here, and although our room was in the main building the other two buildings were not matching with the main one and were awful. With the daily complains and quarrels the people had, I asked a number of them to show me their rooms to check if they were over reacting. To my surprise these rooms should be part of a 2* hotel and were so different from the rooms in the main building, the one we were staying at. The difference is so great between them! The hotel owner takes advantage of the whole situation here, and the other two buildings should belong to a 2*hotel for sure. The reception, the games room, the lounge and mini market and dining room and some rooms and suites are in the main building, but it is ridiculous when people arrive to get their key and sent to stay in one of the other buildings.

Although our room was in the main building and we were told that it was a suite, the bathrooms smelled badly because of mould. No window, nothing to bring air in and to dry the place. Shampoo and foam bath was not renewed.
There are no qualities to name in this hotel at all. There were one or two ladies who were cleaning, and were paid 15 euros for 8 working hours. Both ladies were worn out working like slaves out there. The owner is obvious taking advantage of them.
The photo on the website of the hotel that shows a room is actually the suite we were staying in. Isn’t this surprising? Is this room to be considered a suite?

Foreigners coming from the nearby countries mostly with children, with little money on them were forced to eat out because they could not stand the food which is the worst part of the story here.
Breakfast was continental, but of really bad quality. We were there on a half board basis, and we saw that nobody could eat what was served. The daily quarrels especially in the evening were a highlight here!
Even the kebab we had one night was boiled first, probably because the meat smelled badly, and then they decided to put it on the grill. The result was that it was something so soft.....as if it was not meat at all!!
Out of the 7 nights we spent here only once the food was satisfactory. It was frozen fish but it was ok. Although there was a buffet, we were not allowed that only time we could eat a second piece, to return to the buffet a second time. There was somebody from the kitchen staff standing and watching every single person there. He kept informing us that there was not enough fish for all the guests in the hotel. We felt as if we were under the supervision of junta here!

The funniest of all was when I complained myself about what was happening and told them that I have seen the other buildings and commented about the food. I was then brought a basket of fruit and two miniature bottles of whisky in our room. This was to bribe us in a way, because I told the lady that I am a Guide Writer and I will write everything down.
What a terrible experience in such a beautiful Greek island this was!

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average