Hellinis

108, Fygareto Street,. 49100 Kanoni , Kerkyra, Greece, Corfu Town, 49100, Greece
#5
Rank 5 of 5 hotels
in Kerkyra
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Budget Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Family Travel

worst experience

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 17, 2012

The holiday started ok, staff seemed friendly, service was average, food wasnt great, hotel was kept clean enough, however no entertainment, no room service, and no help when your camera is stolen from your own room.
absolutely ruined my whole holiday as all my capyured memories were gone, aswel as my camera!!
the staff suddenly were not so friendly and did not help at all, just said I must have lost it somewhere else.
Was so upset with the lack of care and help considering my personal belongings 'went missing' from my room. I could have delbt with the poor hotel facilities as we didnt pay too much for it, but theft in my opinion is unnaceptable.
There are pletnly of lovely hotels in the same area, shame I did not book one of them instead.
sorry.

Unique Quality: no entertainment, pool gets about 2 hours of sunlight a day so better off going to the beach, and the all inclusive deal seemed a bit of a con to be honest.
the landing strip is right next to the hotel so can hear planes all day...
food is amazing, if you like sloppy stew, dry rice and stale bread everynight.
no room service.
other than that, it was lovely

Directions: next to a runway, on a one way road about 10mins from the beach

Kerkyra Travel Forum

Need advice about Kerkyra, Greece? Visit the Travel Forum for Kerkyra and ask our Answer Gurus.