Astromeria Hotel

Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

More about Volos

VolosVolos

ArGo Airways Terminal Station in VolosArGo Airways Terminal Station in Volos

Volos city from the seaVolos city from the sea

ArGo Airways TerminalArGo Airways Terminal

bus from igoumenitsa to volos

by carey19811123

plz could u anyone tell me how to get to volos from igoumenitsa directly by bus?
if know about it in details,like timetables,arrival time n fare,plz let me know.
thank u for ur coop.

Re: bus from igoumenitsa to volos

by Mozumbus

see if you can find a solution at www.ktel.com

Re: bus from igoumenitsa to volos

by StefanosS

You have to find a bus from Igoumenitsa to Ioannina - this is very easy. Then from Ioannina, take the bus of "KTEL Magnisias (Volos)", (schedule 08:15 - 13:30 - 17:30) directly to Volos. Schedules valid untill June 20, 2010.

but the page is in Greek.

Ioannina terminal: tel. 2651027441, 2651026211

E-mail : ktelvol@otenet.gr

by carey19811123

thanks u for ur help!
it was big help for me.
unfortunately i cant speak greek,so i couldnt check up website,but i could know the schedule from ioannina to volos!
thanks!

Travel Tips for Volos

Anavros beach

by volopolo

Walk in the beach road and in Anavros park, Pedio Areos, visit Pelion mountain (Portaria, Makrinitsa, Hania, Milies, Zagora), and summer swimm : (Milopotamos, Xinovrisi, Horevto, Agios Ioannis, Platania, Afissos, Alykes, Soutrali, Kala Nera).

Learn a few Greek words

by tompt

Greek people are friendly people. Learn a few basic words of their language and you will have friends for ever. If you are invited to someones house it is just not polite to refuse. And you won't regret the visit !!

Nea Anchialos

by volopolo

The name of Anchialos during the Early Christian period was Phthiotic Thebes. It was ruined in 7th century and since then, there are not any evidences of new community. It was inhabited again only in the beginning of our century and it was named Nea Anchialos.

Information

My Photos
First Photo: Nea Anchialos

National Marine Park of Alonissos

by StefanosS

Visit the National Marine Park of Alonissos island. It is a protected sea area of high beauty, habitat of many rare species, mainly the Mediterranean seal, and an underwater museum of shipwrecks! Visitors can dive there under special rules. Information available from the Port Authorities, the National Tourist Organization (EOT) or the Prefecture of Magnissia.

My Home Away From Home for a Month

by Cassp82

I lived in Volos at the Park Hotel for a month. Though I got a little bored with the same sites, the sunsets were always beautiful. And it snowed one day! I thought I would get away from snow in January by going to Greece... but I guess not!

At a farewell dinner with my group and Greek students we met. We ate at a really good restaraunt in Volos. It's a little dark but that's ok. From left to right are my friend Jen, my roommate Kathy and me.

"Olympic Soccer (football) Stadium"

We worked out a deal with the security to visit the Olympic stadium in Volos. They'd better get working on it in time for summer. We made a snowman... proof there's snow!

Comments