Eva Hotel

dagnjedagnje

grcka salatagrcka salata

Private accomodation in Platamonas, Nei Pori, Olympic Beach

by demimcgovern

I am interested if anyone knows decent and inexpensive private accommodation (studio apartments) for rent in Platamonas, Nei Pori or Olympic Beach. I am planning on staying in one of the little towns in the second half of August. Also, if you know any websites offering private accommodation, please let me know. I appreciate you assistance!

by mariakaptein

Just click and you will find a lot of hotels and rooms !!
Have a good stay !!

María

by siouta

Hello!

My name is Ann-Sofie. My husband and I have a house in Platamon for rent if you are still interested. When and how long are you planning on staying?
Price negociable

by la.gra

Daer Ann-sophie, I am looking for an accomodation in Pieria and I could be interested in yours for me and my boyfriend from 11th to 15 August. Is it available? ould you sell me some photos and tell me the prices? My e-mail is: la.gra@hotmail.it
I wait for your answer!
Thank you very much!
Grazia

by tzoumakas

I am looking for a home in Platamonas or Nei Pori for the last two weeks of August. We need room for 8 people and a full kitchen (stove, oven, etc). Please let me know if you know of anything!

Travel Tips for Katerini

Charming town

by goga4444

Katerini is charming town , one hour away of Thessaloniki .
It looks like peaceful place :) This fountain is at the begining ( or at the end LOL ) of the pedastrian area , full of lovely shops and cafes. Right behind it there is one caffee where I had some strange thing LOL , but more about it in my restaurants tip ...

Egean Sea

by codrutz

The Egean Sea viewed from Paralia Katerini is wonderful. You can wake up in the morning, exit to the balcony, and two meters below you is the a small rope of beach and then the vast sea. The sound of the sea coming to your room and the view is just relaxing. The sea is one of my fondest memory of Paralia Katerini.

Paralia and Olympic Beach..

by Yiannis2000

... are the two seaside resorts near Katerini. They are NOT recommended for bathing, one should rather travel some 10-15 kms further south to find better beaches and clear seas.
But for diniing, coffee or clubbing Paralia and Katerinoskala (as we call Olympic beach) have lots to offer.
Check my Paralia page...

..as I said..the sea from the balcony :)

by codrutz

That's what I was talking about. From the balcony the sea is just a few meters from you. When you stay in bed you don't see the beach (as it is very narrow - only 3-4 meters) but only the Egean Sea. You can hardly find a hotel, at this price, with such a lovely view.

Must see for me :)

by goga4444

Those lovely violet trees you can see all over Greece ... I dont know the name of it ...maybe some of you know LOL Let me know if you do :) LOL My dear freind Yiannis is must see in Katerini...and also foundest memory :))

Comments