Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
A beautiful place to spend your holidays
It is a really beautiful, clean and friendly place. It is supposed to be a pension but it offers the amenities of a hotel (and maybe be more!).
It is a family business, in a convenient and quiet location.
Unique Quality: There is no pool but it's not really needed because the beach is only 2 minutes away.
Breakfast buffet is nice and adequate.
The rooms are quite big with a great balcony and everyday cleaning service.
Popular Hotels in Parga
Agiou Athanasiou 1, Parga
12 Leoforos Riga Feraiou, Parga
Chissogiali Valtou, Parga
30 Sp Livada Str, Parga
Explore the World
- Park Tower Inn
- Le Soleil de Boracay
- ESJ Towers
- Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani
- Plaza St-Bernard
- The Ocean Blue
- Howard Johnson Inn - Lancaster
- The Fairmont Royal York
- Holiday Inn South Bend-City Center
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort
- Falstaff Hotel Canterbury
- The Platinum Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Romae
- Great Southern Shannon Airport